The buttstock of a rifle or carbine is an incredibly important part of the weapon. It is made to boost accuracy by aiding the operator in having a firmer grip on the tool. The stock (buttstock) is the component that is protected by the driver's shoulder, moving any tool recoil onto the customer's body. It is evident by its usage that the significance of a great stock is critical to any tool driver's safety as well as efficiency.
Magpul supplies a very strong and stable buttstock to be utilized on AR15/M16 carbines. This specific stock has been designed with armed forces spec. It effortlessly changes the former stock, as well as enhances tool accept, is the slick and light layout. The A-frame shape of the stock assists prevents unexpected activation of the release lock, aiding in the driver's security. The standard 0.30-inch rubber butt-pad helps prevent the tool from slipping off any smooth surface area, like a shield. To enhance stability also further, the CTR Magpul stock has a rubbing lock system, to prevent too much activity from recoil. There is also a QD sling mount, which is created to be ambidextrous, where you can include any push-button swivel of your choosing.
Right here are the most popular functions of the Magpul CTR Armed force spec:
- You require a military specification extension tube to fit this stock onto your tool. This is not included in this book as well as needs to be purchased independently.
- The cheek weld is sloped to enable comfortable usage while also having a slim appearance.
- The chrome-silicon lock springtime is exceptionally long lasting, helping you positively lock the bolt for several years to come.
- The product consists of a removable 0.30-inch rubber butt pad, makings the back surface less unsafe and also helps with tool security.
- There is a port on the sides that could accept cheek risers for more comfort.
- There are two sling places: The back one approves a button pivot (ambidextrous), and also the rear-bottom one can receive a 1.25-inch sling loop. There is likewise a toe-panyard hole to readjust custom-made para-cord gears into.]
- It works with lots of Magpul receiver-mount sling attachments, including the Magpul ASAP.
- The launch latch is secured, providing operating security. No getting or accidental release.
- The rubbing lock reduces wobble because of recoil, boosting stability.
- It is essential to know that the top quality of the receiver you will buy will also affect the top quality of the buttstock. Get a top quality receiver to obtain the most from your Magpul CTR military specification buttstock. Accuracy implies security, security brings success, and your success in the field is Magpul's primary concern.
- Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55"
- Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70"
- Cheek Risers (0.25", 0.50", 0.75" for NON-AR15/M16 applications)
- CTR, Mil-Spec (stock configuration)
- Weight: 0.55 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 0.80 lb.
- Length, Maximum: 6.90 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.25 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 10.70 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 13.95 in.
- Weight: 0.55 lb.
KEEP IN MIND: There are two fundamental sizes of M4 Carbine receiver expansions (barrier tubes): mil-spec as well as commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec extension on your rifle, ensure to buy the Commercial-Spec CTR. Please see the "Associated Info" area above to establish which tube you have.
If you happen to have one of the uncommon military tubes with a prolonged slant-back, together with the Mil-Spec CTR you will likewise need to order the Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" (marketed independently).
* Friction lock efficiency might vary depending upon the host receiver expansion's dimensional endurances.
** Specs-based upon standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver expansion and may vary relying on tube maker.
Requirement Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30" weight: 0.08 lb. Optional Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" weight: 0.11 pound. Optional Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad weight: 0.13 lb.
Customer Ratings & Reviews