Kensight 1911-A1 Gov't MIL-SPEC White Dot Fixed Rear Sight
Made with a MIL-SPEC dovetail, this fixed white dot rear is made to fit the 1911-A1. Whether it be a Springfield®, Colt®, Rock Island®, etc., if it has the .330" wide x .100" tall x 65° cut, this sight will fit. Please keep in mind, we make our dovetails .003" - .007" oversized so some fitting MAY be required.
When used on an A1 with it's 5" barrel and 6.187" sight radius, this rear was made .315" tall (total height) to be paired with a .180" front. The Kensight® stake-in, patridge style, white dot fronts that will work with this rear are 870-362 for the Colt® 70 Series (.056" tenon) and 870-372 for the Springfield® (.080" tenon). The fronts mentioned here work nicely with this rear's .118" wide x .115" deep notch.
- Wire EDM Precision Machined
- Material: Sight made of 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Dovetail Dimensions: .330" wide x .100" tall x 65° - MADE TO FIT THE REAR MIL-SPEC SIGHT CUT
- Blade Dimensions: .315" tall (overall) .215" tall (blade only)
- Notch Dimensions: .118" wide x .115" deep
- White Dot Dimensions: .070" diameter painted recessed dot
The distinction between inferior quality and premium 1911 Sight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer 1911 accessories from the most trusted brands like Kensight. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review