Harris SLM Bipod 9" to 13" with Leg Notch Swivel Mount Black
A Ultra-light Harris bipod is a quality deplaying and quality produced with heat treated steel and hard alloys. The bipods have a quick-detachable and clamp that will attache to a stud of bolt action rifles with traditional stock design. You can still carry your rifle with a sling or shooting off-hand while useing the Harris Bipod. Hinged bases have pressure adjustment to eliminate tremor or looseness in the crotch area of the rifle bipod. Harris Bipods have an all-weather black anodized finish.
Features of the Harris SLM bipod:
- Ultralight weights 14 oz.
- Extends from 9" to 13"
- Leg notches in 1" increments.
- Legs are spring loaded, for fast deployment.
- Swivels (tilts) to compensate for uneven terrain.
- Has a built in sling swivel stud to attach the sling.
- 100% Made in the USA
- Aluminum Alloy with some Steel Parts
- Hard Rubber Leg Caps
Finish: Anodized Black
Method of Attachment: Attaches to sling swivel stud. A sling swivel can be mounted to the bipod's swivel stud clamp.
Why Opt for the Harris SLM Bipod?
- Precision: The stability provided by the Harris SLM Bipod ensures that every shot is as accurate as possible.
- Durability: Harris is a brand known for its durability, and the SLM Bipod is no exception. It's an investment that will serve you for years to come.
- Versatility: Suitable for various terrains and shooting conditions, the Harris SLM is a versatile choice for both professionals and hobbyists.
- How does the Harris SLM compare to other bipods? The Harris SLM stands out for its blend of durability, adjustability, and brand reputation. It's a top choice for many shooting enthusiasts.
- Is the Harris SLM suitable for hunting? Absolutely! Its sturdy construction and range of adjustability make it ideal for hunting in diverse terrains.
Harris SLM vs. Other Bipods When pitted against other brands and models, the Harris SLM Bipod often emerges as a preferred choice due to its robust build, ease of use, and the trust associated with the Harris name.
In Conclusion For those seeking a reliable rifle bipod that promises precision and longevity, the Harris SLM Bipod is a top contender. Explore our selection and find the perfect companion for your rifle today!
- harris bipod 9-13
- harris 9-13 bipod
- harris bipod slm
- harris s-lm bipod
- harris engineering s-lm hinged bipod
- harris bipod 9 13 swivel
Harris Bipod Quick Links:
- Harris bipod
- Harris bipods
- Harris bipod models explained
- Harris engineering bipods
- Bipod Harris
- Harris bipod models
- Harris Swivel Bipod
- Harris 1A2 ultralight
- Harris SBRM
- Harris Bipod 9-13
- Harris leg notch bipod 6-9 in s-brm
- Harris SLM Bipod
- Harris s25 Bipod
- Harris Bipod SLM
- Harris 1A2-brm
- Harris 1A2-brm
- Harris Picatinny Bipod
- Harris Bipod Mlok
- Harris Mlok Bipod
- Harris bi pod
- Harris bi-pod
- s brm
- brm s
More Rifle Bipod Brands
- Atlas bipod
- Magpul bipod
- Grip Pod
- Champion bipod
- Sierra 7 bipod
- Rifle Bipod
- Mlok bipod
- picatinny bipod
- ar15 bipod
- ar bipod
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Rifle Bipod is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Bipod from the most trusted brands like Harris Engineering. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Wish I just bought a Harris bipod the first time
After having tried several other rifle bipod brands, I finally gave in and purchased a Harris and certainly don't regret it a bit. I wish I had purchased this bipod from the start. Spring tension is very stiff compared to other brands, weight is light, and build is exceptionally rugged. Combined with the alpha bravo add-on to control pressure on the cant lever, this bipod is a grand slam.
The Harris Bipod 9-13 is very handy
I liked this Harris Bipod 9-13. The swivel action was not loose and was very handy for shooting in uneven terrain. Easily installed and removed. I was surprised at the amount of stability this bipod provided.
my second Harris
This is my second S-LM Harris Bipod like this one. I like it because the legs pop down to fit the uneven ground with the touch of a button. I am a varmint hunter, and I do not get a lot of time to be turning or tightening knobs. I also like having a swivel head to make up for the legs that may not be absolutely level. I like it a lot and would not leave home without it.
just what I expected, great service and product
Harris Bipod S-LM 9-13
Appears well built, but will be returning it due to a problem with installing it quickly.
Harris 9" to 13" Leg Notch/Swivel Mount
I have both the 6" to 9" and the 9' to 13' leg notch and swivel mount models. Both are equipped with KMW pod lock. I find the 9' to 13" model much more suitable for my hunting applications as i often run out of leg height with the 6" to 9" model. They are both mounted to a Remington Sendero.
Got this for my Armalite Ar-10 works very well holds steady and doesn't jiggle at all. Great bipod.
great bipod, I have an 6-8 inch without the notches and both are very well made and are on a S&W MP15 and a Bushmaster LR308