Harris Bipod Model S-LM 9" to 13" with Leg Notch Swivel Mount Black
A Ultra-light Harris bipod is a quality deplaying and quality produced with heat treated steel and hard alloys. The bipods have a quick-detachable and clamp that will attache to a stud of bolt action rifles with traditional stock design. You can still carry your rifle with a sling or shooting off-hand while useing the Harris Bipod. Hinged bases have pressure adjustment to eliminate tremor or looseness in the crotch area of the bipod. Bipods have an all-weather black anodized finish.
Technical Information: Harris S-LM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 9" to 13"
- Aluminum Alloy with some Steel Parts
- Hard Rubber Leg Caps
Finish: Anodized Black
Weight: 14 ounces
Method of Attachment: Attaches to sling swivel stud. A sling swivel can be mounted to the bipod's swivel stud clamp.
- Most suitable for shooting from a bench
- Popular among pistol shooters
- May not fit all guns; adapters available separately
Notes on Leg Extension Method
Friction Lock Models
- These are all models except those with an M in the model designation
- Feature a friction lock or set screw to adjust height
- Set screw has a large knurled knob for easy operation
- Simply loosen the friction lock to extend leg and tighten to lock in place
Leg Notch Models
- These are the models with LM or BRM in the designation
- These legs are spring loaded and when the release button is depresses, they kick out to maximum height
- These are the models with S in the designation
- Hinged base has tension adjustment and buffer springs to eliminate tremor or looseness
- Available for all models except H models.
Customer Ratings & Reviews