Harris Bipod Model S-LM 9" to 13" with Leg Notch Swivel Mount Black
Ultra-light Harris Bipods are lightning speedy and quality produced with warmth treated steel and hard amalgams. The bipods are snappy separable and cinch to the QD stud of jolt activity rifles with ordinary stock configuration. Conveying your rifle with a sling or shooting spur of the moment is not hindered by the utilization of a Harris Bipod. Pivoted bases have strain acclimation to take out tremor or detachment in the groin territory of the bipod. Bipods have an all-climate dark anodized wrap up.
Technical Information: Harris S-LM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 9" to 13"
- Aluminum Alloy with some Steel Parts
- Hard Rubber Leg Caps
Finish: Anodized Black
Weight: 14 ounces
Method of Attachment: Attaches to sling swivel stud. A sling swivel can be mounted to the bipod's swivel stud clamp.
- Most suitable for shooting from a bench
- Popular among pistol shooters
- May not fit all guns; adapters available separately
Notes on Leg Extension Method
Friction Lock Models
- These are all models except those with an M in the model designation
- Feature a friction lock or set screw to adjust height
- Set screw has a large knurled knob for easy operation
- Simply loosen the friction lock to extend leg and tighten to lock in place
Leg Notch Models
- These are the models with LM or BRM in the designation
- These legs are spring loaded and when the release button is depresses, they kick out to maximum height
- These are the models with S in the designation
- Hinged base has tension adjustment and buffer springs to eliminate tremor or looseness
- Available for all models except H models.
Customer Ratings & Reviews