Ghost TAC-SMALL Extended Magazine Release for Small & Medium Glock Gen 4/5
TAC-SMALL GHOST TACTICAL EXTENDED Glock MAGAZINE RELEASE
FOR SMALL & MEDIUM FRAME GlockS GEN 4 & 5 - 9mm, .40, 357 & 45 GAP pistols.
Functions on all the following Gen 4 and 5 models only : 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 & 37
Extended to the ideal length with beveled edges to reduce snagging on anything when drawing your pistol. High speed no drag - Perfect!
- Larger is quicker.
- Larger increases operator performance.
- Snag free beveled design.
- Super Polymer construction.
- Ghost Triggers lifetime guarantee.
- Best Glock extended mag release
- Glock 19 gen 4 extended magazine
- Glock 19x extended mag
- best Glock extended magazine releases
- Glock 19 gen 5 extended mag release
- Glock 17 gen 5 extended mag release
- Glock 19 gen 4 extended mag release
- Glock 17 gen 4 extended mag release
- Glock 19x extended mag release
- Glock oem extended mag release
- Glock 22 gen 4 extended mag release
- Glock gen 5 factory extended mag release
- Glock 23 gen 4 extended magazine
- Glock extended mag release gen 4
- Glock 19 gen 4 mag release
- Glock 34 extended mag release
- gen 4 extended mag release
- Glock gen 4 mag release
- Glock 19 gen 5 mag release
- Glock extended mag release gen 5
- Glock 19x mag release
- Glockstore extended mag release
- Glock 45 extended mag release
- extended mag release Glock 17 gen 5
- Glock gen 4 extended mag release
- Glock 34 gen 5 extended mag release
- gen 5 Glock extended mag release
- best ak extended mag release
- Glock 19 gen 4 extended mag
- Glock 32 extended magazine
- Glock 19 extended mag release gen 5
- Glock gen 5 extended mag release
- Glock oem extended mag release gen 5
- best Glock gen 5 extended mag release
- Glock gen 5 mag release
- extended mag release Glock 19 gen 5
- g19 extended mag release
- gen 5 extended mag release
- Glock 22 gen 4 extended magazine
- Glock gen 5 oem extended mag release
- ghost Glock with extended clip
- Glock 17 gen 5 extended magazine release
- Glock 23 gen 4 extended mag release
- Glock metal mag release
- Glock factory extended mag release
- gen 4 Glock mag release
Ghost Inc Quick links:
- Ghost rocket connector
- Ghost ultimate 3.5 connector
- Ghost trigger
- Ghost inc glock
- Ghost connector
- Ghost ranger
- Ghost edge connector
- Ghost extended slide release
- Ghost bullet slide release
- Ghost slide release
- Ghost mag extension
- Ghost evo elite
- Ghost maritime spring cups
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Glock Mag Release is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Glock Accessories from the most trusted brands like GHOST Inc. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
I'm not worldly in the conversation of glock extended mag releases but I'm impressed with this add on. Not a big add on the person. I am definitely going to grab one for my other Gen. 4 on my next order.
Great if your thumb is a tad short
A small amount of fitting required—a little time with different tooth size files. The lip on the backside was slightly too long to allow the release to reset completely after dropping or inserting a magazine—just enough resistance for the spring not to be able to reset on it's own fully. The extra length of the Glock extended mag release didn't cause any unintentional magazine releasing with the holsters I tried (Tucker Gun Leather Secret Strike, Suarez Archangel v3, Blackhawk CQC). With my stubby thumb, I had to reverse the stock magazine release and use my index finger. With this, I didn't need to retrain magazine releases when using a Glock.
Glock gen 5 extended mag release
For me, the main selling point of the Gen 5 Glocks is the better grip texture and the large mag release. Unfortunately, Glock designed it such that the most accessible part (the rear) doesn't really protrude at all. So, it's larger, but pointless because you still need to reach up and hit the front of the mag release. The Ghost mag release just makes sense. It's not hanging way out there and getting in the way. It's just large enough to make it easy to use without breaking your grip and the rounded front contours to the rest of the frame, so it doesn't get in the way. Seriously, for the price, this is a no brainer. There is A LOT of high priced Wizz-banger out there, but I've not convinced any other mag release provides any more utility than this one. Buy it. You won't regret it.
Ghost Mag Release
It seems to be the perfect size for the Glock. Extends significantly further out than the OEM release yet not intrusive when manipulating and firing the weapon
Glock 19 gen four extended mag release
This Glock extended mag release is great. It sits a little more proud than original but not enough to engage while firing weapons accidentally. Install wasn't that bad, just need good light so you can see what you are doing. Makes releasing mag a lot easier and positive. I recommend and will put in any additional Glocks I obtain.
Glock extended mag release
I have tried an aluminum one from the Glock Store, and the Vickers tactical plastic one then settled on this one. All three fit perfectly held the magazine securely, and released it cleanly. Although I thought the aluminum one had the best amount of material for the extension, it scratched/gouged my plastic Glock original magazine, so I removed the aluminum one before it damaged any of my other magazines. A friend then told me metal mags use metals releases; plastic mags use plastic releases. I replaced it with the Vickers one. The Vickers one did not damage the magazines at all, and it features a more rounded/curved "button," which felt nice and looked great, but it didn't have as much material for the extension as I like. The Ghost one was the best of all worlds, fit perfectly, didn't gouge my magazines, held them firmly in place, released them cleanly, and it has the amount of material for the extended button that felt the best to me. I went with the black version to keep my "factory" look.
Glock Gen 4 Extended mag release
This is the 1st purchase made from Ghost, and I can assure you it won't be the last. We have been extremely impressed with every aspect of this company. AND they sent several awesome stickers! As a lady, I was having difficulty giving my Gen 4 G19 stock mag release the "old' reach around." I would fumble, and it significantly slowed down my tac mag changes. Bye, Glock stock and hello Ghost! My thumb can now easily reach and depress the release. The design is sleek, simple, and most importantly, functional. My passion is teaching defensive pistol training, and I see a lot of students burn time hunting for the sweet spot to depress the awkward stock mag release. The ladies are going to love this! As well as the men. Ghost has my vote!
Fits great and works great on my Glock 34 gen 4
I ordered the Ghost TAC Extended Glock Mag Release to make it a bit easier to drop mags for competition shooting and it was just enough extra to engage it better. This Extended Mag Release was easy to install in my Glock 34 gen 4.
The factory magazine catch on a Glock 19X was too small and caused me to adjust my grip to apply enough pressure to release the mag. NOT GOOD!! Nevertheless, I replaced it with Ghost TAC(S) EXTENDED MAGAZINE RELEASE FOR GEN 4 & 5 before I finished a 5-hour training class that centered on reloads, stove pipes, double feeds... IT WAS AMAZING!! I did not have to change my grip, and it was low enough not to accidentally eject prematurely. Haha, I said that — excellent product for hard to find G19X products at this time.