Elzetta ZROC Deluxe Tactical Offset Flashlight Mount
click to enlarge
Every Elzetta ZROC comes with Sizing Adapters, giving the Flashlight Holder the ability to mount flashlights from 0.7 to 1.1 inches in diameter (18 to 27 mm). This includes flashlights from popular manufacturers such as Streamlight, Pelican, Laser Devices and SureFire.
- Places the light in a low profile, offset position. This location is ideal for use with or without vertical foregrips.
- Three features that the ZORM does not: A Quick-Release Thumb Screw, an integrated Mil Std 1913 Picatinny Rail, and dual Thumb Nuts.The Quick-Release Thumb Screw allows flashlights to be installed and removed rapidly and without tools.
- Iintegrated Picatinny Rail allows the mounting of an additional accessory such as a laser or navigational light. The dual Thumb Nuts enhance the strength and rigidity of the device. This is an important feature when attaching an accessory to the integrated Picatinny Rail.
- All metal construction with a main body of Mil-Spec Type III Hard Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum, a matte black stainless steel flashlight clamp, and matte black steel hardware.
- The two tapped holes accommodate the attachment of an Elzetta ZPR118 Picatinny Rail, which allows the mounting of an additional accessory.
- The Flashlight Holder with hardware weighs 3.0oz (85g).
- The Elzetta ZROC is 1 3/8" wide (35 mm) and covers 3 bars and 2 slots of a Picatinny Rail.
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA using American materials, tooling, and labor. God bless America!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review