EGW Savage Round Back Short Action Picatinny Rail Scope Mount
This mount fits:
- Savage Model 10 with Accu-Trigger Short Action Round Rear Receiver
- Savage Model 11 with Accu-Trigger Short Action Round Rear Receiver
- Savage Model 12 with Accu-Trigger Short Action Round Rear Receiver
- Savage Model 14 with Accu-Trigger Short Action Round Rear Receiver
- Savage Model 16 with Accu-Trigger Short Action Round Rear Receiver
- Savage Model 110 with Accu-Trigger Short Action Round Rear Receiver
- Stevens Model 200 Short Action Round Rear Receiver
This mount does not fit:
- Savage Edge
- Savage Axis
- Savage Axis II
- Savage Model 25
- Savage Short Actions with Flat Rear Receivers
- Savage Medium Actions with Flat Rear Receivers
- Savage Short Actions Drilled for #8 Screws
Please check your mounting screw diameter and hole spacing before placing your order to ensure you select the correct mount. Screw diameter and hole spacing information can be found in the description tab below.
Rail Type: One Piece Picatinny
Machined from: Domestic 6061 T6 Extruded Aluminum
Finish: Matte Silver Anodizing
Center Spread: 3.930"
Overall Length: 6.670"
Height: .4" (Top of Receiver to Top of Picatinny)
Weight: 2 oz.
Quick Disconnect Ring Compatible: No
Torque Specs: 20 in/lbs
Mounting Hardware: #6-48 X 1/4 Screws and T-10 Bit Included
Compatible with Picatinny Scope Rings or Weaver scope rings.
This Savage base will work with any short action round back Savage rifle with an ejection port. It is also compatible with the Stevens short actions.
The round back on this mount will accommodate rounded receivers, and guns that have an accu-trigger. Savages without an accu-trigger will require our flat back mount (listed separately).
This mount comes standard with a bevel on both sides making it ambidextrous.
Evolution Gun Works recommend measuring the hole spacing in your receiver to confirm it matches with the dimensions we have published.
Picatinny cross slots run the full length of the rail, which gives the shooter flexibility when mounting scope rings and other accessories. The channel in the center reduces the overall mass of the mount. Also, in many cases, it will not obstruct usage of factory iron sights. Our one-piece scope mounts are the obvious choice for hunters and tactical shooters alike.
We machine these in our shop using one of our machining centers. After machining, the mounts are tumbled, sand blasted, and Type II anodized for long lasting durability.
Installation: We recommend 20 inch lbs of torque and a drip of blue loctite (loctite is available through our website and is sold separately).
0 MOA - if shooting 0-500 yards
20 MOA - if shooting 500-1000 yards
When zeroing your rifle with a 20 MOA mount, we recommend zeroing at 200 yards.
The entire mount and accessories (from the mounting screws and wrench down to the packaging) are made in the USA.
- Savage 110 picatinny rail
- Savage Model 10 Picatinny rail
- Savage Model 11 Picatinny rail
- Savage Model 12 Picatinny rail
- Savage Model 14 Picatinny rail
- Savage Model 16 Picatinny rail
- Stevens Model 200 Picatinny rail
- Savage Model 10 Scope Base
- Savage Model 11 Scope Base
- Savage Model 12 Scope Base
- Savage Model 14 Scope Base
- Savage Model 16 Scope Base
- Stevens Model 200 Scope Base
- Savage 10 Scope Base
- Savage 11 Scope Base
- Savage 12 Scope Base
- Savage 14 Scope Base
- Savage 16 Scope Base
- Stevens 200 Scope Base
Savage 110 Quick Links
- savage 110 trigger
- savage 110 precision accessories
- savage 110 elite precision accessories
- savage 110 accessories
- savage 110 trigger upgrade
- savage 110 upgrades
Choose from a wide variety of Scope Rings
- scope rings
- tactical scope rings
- 1 inch scope rings
- 30mm scope rings
- 34mm scope rings
- 35mm scope rings
- nightforce rings
- nightforce scope rings
- weaver scope rings
- arms scope rings
- picatinny scope rings
- quick detach scope rings
- quick release scope rings
- qd scope rings
- extra high scope rings
- extra high scope rings picatinny
- barrett scope rings
- vortex scope rings
- nightforce xtreme duty rings
- egw scope rings
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Savage 110 scope base is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Savage 110 Accessories from the most trusted brands like EGW Mounts. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review