EGW HD Savage Round Back Short Action Picatinny Rail Scope Mount
Mounting Hardware is Included
80300 mounts manufactured after 12/2020 are drilled to accommodate larger diameter screws (#8-40) and now come with #6-48 and #8-40 screws. The head diameter on the #6-48 screws provided with this mount is larger than our normal #6-48 screws.
The blue bag of screws provided are #6-48 screws.
The red bag of screws provided are #8-40 screws.
This mount fits:
- Savage Model 10 with Accu-Trigger Short Action Round Rear Receiver
- Savage Model 11 with Accu-Trigger Short Action Round Rear Receiver
- Savage Model 12 with Accu-Trigger Short Action Round Rear Receiver
- Savage Model 14 with Accu-Trigger Short Action Round Rear Receiver
- Savage Model 16 with Accu-Trigger Short Action Round Rear Receiver
- Savage Model 110 with Accu-Trigger Short Action Round Rear Receiver
- Stevens Model 200 Short Action Round Rear Receiver
This mount does not fit:
- Savage Edge
- Savage Axis
- Savage Axis II
- Savage Model 25
- Savage Short Actions with Flat Rear Receivers
- Savage Medium Actions with Flat Rear Receivers
- Savages With Ashbury Precision Chassis
Please check your mounting screw diameter and hole spacing before placing your order to ensure you select the correct mount. Screw diameter and hole spacing information can be found in the description tab below.
Machined From: Solid 7075 T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
Finish: Matte Black Hardcoat
Center Spread: 3.93"
Overall Length of Mount: 6.670"
Height: .35" (Top of Receiver to Top of Picatinny)
Weight: 2.5 oz
Compatible with Picatinny or Weaver scope rings.
Mounting Hardware: #6-48 X 1/4 Screws, #8-40 X 1/4" Screws and T-10 Bit Included
Torque Specs: 20 in/lbs
Compatible with Picatinny Scope Rings or Weaver scope rings.
#6 Screws - .13" diameter
#8 Screws - .16" diameter
Evolution Gun Works recommend measuring the hole spacing in your receiver to confirm it matches with the dimensions we have published.
Picatinny cross slots run the full length of the rail, which gives the shooter flexibility when mounting scope rings and other accessories. Our one-piece scope mounts are the obvious choice for hunters and tactical shooters alike.
This mount is a Picatinny-style base and compatible with Picatinny or Weaver scope rings.
We machine these in our shop using one of our machining centers. After machining, the mounts are tumbled, sand blasted, and Type III anodized for long lasting durability.
Installation: We recommend 20 inch lbs of torque and a drip of blue loctite (loctite is available through our website and is sold separately).
The entire mount and accessories (from the mounting screws and wrench down to the packaging) are made in the USA.
Choose from a wide variety of Scope Rings
- scope rings
- tactical scope rings
- 1 inch scope rings
- 30mm scope rings
- 34mm scope rings
- 35mm scope rings
- nightforce rings
- nightforce scope rings
- weaver scope rings
- arms scope rings
- picatinny scope rings
- quick detach scope rings
- quick release scope rings
- qd scope rings
- extra high scope rings
- extra high scope rings picatinny
- barrett scope rings
- vortex scope rings
- nightforce xtreme duty rings
- egw scope rings
- Savage Model 10 picatinny rail
- Savage Model 11 picatinny rail
- Savage Model 12 picatinny rail
- Savage Model 14 picatinny rail
- Savage Model 16 picatinny rail
- Savage 110 Short Action picatinny rail
- Stevens 200 picatinny rail
- Savage Model 10 Scope Base
- Savage Model 11 Scope Base
- Savage Model 12 Scope Base
- Savage Model 14 Scope Base
- Savage Model 16 Scope Base
- Savage 110 Short Action Scope Base
- Stevens 200 Scope Base
- Savage Model 10 Scope Mount li>Savage Model 11 Scope Mount
- Savage Model 12 Scope Mount
- Savage Model 14 Scope Mount
- Savage Model 16 Scope Mount
- Savage 110 Short Action Scope Mount
- Stevens 200 Scope Mount
- savage 110 ultralight scope base
- savage 110 ultralight picatinny rail
- savage 110 8-40 scope base
- scope base for savage 110 ultralight
- savage 110 ultralight scope base 8-40
- savage 110 ultralight scope mount
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Savage 110 scope base is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Savage 110 Accessories from the most trusted brands like EGW Mounts. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
The right rail for my rifle!
I was having a difficult time finding the suitable scope base for my Savage 110 Ultra Light rifle. Everywhere I looked was out of stock until I spoke with Savage directly. They suggested the EGW XD rail, which was the perfect fit for my gun and came with the correct size mounting screws. I'm grateful to have found it on MSP's website.
Wcope base for savage 110 ultralight Worth the Money
I am delighted with this savage 110 ultralight scope base. It stiffened up my rifle and scope mounted quickly. The mounting screws were good quality and a straightforward install with my inch-pound torque wrench to manufacture specifications.
scope base for savage 110 ultralight
This fit perfectly and allows me to move my rings farther apart on my scope. This gives the scope a lot more support. I haven't had a chance to shoot the gun yet.
egw savage 110 base
All holes lined up perfectly, screws fit and gave me the moa to shoot at 1000 yards.
Savage 110 Ultralight picatinny rail
Great picatinny rail! Mounted on a Savage 110 Ultralight. No modifications necessary, bolt on install. Mounted a set of Burris Extreme Tactical rings holding a Fullfield 2 Tactical scope. Holds zero ideally, now have a setup to go out to 800 yards or farther. Would highly recommend, great value for the momney!
Savage 110 ultralight scope base 8-40
All holes lined up perfectly, screws fit, and gave me the moa to shoot at 1000 yards.
Works like a champ
I'm using this on a Savage Model 12 for longer distance range. The 20 MOA elevation was perfect and it's as solid as a rock. Good tight fit and all of the screws were included. I would recommend to everyone.