EGW HD Savage Round Back Long Action Picatinny Rail Scope Mount 20 MOA with #6 & #8 screws
Mounting Hardware is Included
80332 mounts manufactured after 12/2020 are drilled to accommodate larger diameter screws (#8-40) and now come with #6-48 and #8-40 screws. The head diameter on the #6-48 screws provided with this mount is larger than our normal #6-48 screws.
If you have questions about your specific firearm, or need help regarding the specific screw size, you should contact Savage Customer Support at (413) 568-7001 or (800) 370-0708 and supply them with your serial number.
The blue bag of screws provided are #6-48 screws.
The red bag of screws provided are #8-40 screws.
This mount fits:
- Savage Model 110 Long Action Round Rear Receiver
- Savage Model 111 Long Action Round Rear Receiver
- Savage Model 112 Long Action Round Rear Receiver
- Savage Model 114 Long Action Round Rear Receiver
- Savage Model 116 Long Action Round Rear Receiver
- Stevens Model 200 Long Action Round Rear Receiver
Rifles requiring #8 screws (please check your individual rifle to be sure):
- 10/110 BA Stealth
- 10/110 Stealth Evolution
- 110 Scout
- 110 Wolverine
- 10 GRS
- 110 Tactical
- 110 Tactical LH
- 110 Tactical Desert
- 110 Ultralite
- Christensen Arms Ridgeline (Please Check Your Serial Number Here)
This mount does not fit:
- Savage Edge
- Savage Axis
- Savage Axis II
- Savage Model 25
- Savage Long Actions with Flat Rear Receivers
- Savage Medium Actions with Flat Rear Receivers
Rail Type: One Piece Picatinny
Machined from: Domestic Solid 7075 T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
Finish: Matte Black Only
Center Spread: 4.630"
Overall Length: 7.458"
Height: .4" (Top of Receiver to Top of Picatinny)
Weight: 2 oz.
Torque Specs: 20 in/lbs
Mounting Hardware: #6-48 X 1/4 Screws, #8-40 X 1/4" Screws and T-10 Bit Included
Compatible with: Picatinny or Weaver scope rings.
Our HD Savage bases will work with any long action round back Savage rifle.
The round back on this mount will accommodate rounded receivers, and guns that have an accu-trigger.
Savages without an accu-trigger will require our flat back mount (listed separately). Our mount is drilled for and provided with 6-48 Torx Head screws. Some Long Action Savage guns (like the .338 Lapua or 110 BA) require 8-40 screws. Our mount is counter-sunk for 8-40 screws. We are happy to provide 8-40 screws in place of the 6-48 screws at no additional charge, if you are capable of modifying the mount yourself.
*The center spread is the distance between the two middle holes, center to center, on your receiver.
These bases sit at approximately 0.35” high.
Picatinny cross slots run the full length of the rail, which gives the shooter flexibility when mounting scope rings and other accessories. The cross slots are also machined the full width of the mount and gauged to MIL-STD 1913 specs maintaining tolerances of +/-.002".
Aftermachining; the scope mounts are tumbled and sand blasted. The aluminum mounts are Type III hard coat anodized for long lasting durability. The steel rails are Mil Spec parkerized for a durable rust resistant finish.
Compatible with Picatinny or Weaver scope rings. Add EGW’s HD Scope Rings to make it a complete package!
From manufacturing to packaging, EGW’s products are made with pride in the USA.
Installation: EGW recommends 20 inch lbs of torque and a drip of blue loctite (loctite is available through our website and is sold separately).
- Savage Model 110 Picatinny rail
- Savage Model 111 Picatinny rail
- Savage Model 112 Picatinny rail
- Savage Model 114 Picatinny rail
- Savage Model 116 Picatinny rail
- Stevens Model 200 Picatinny rail
- Savage Model 110 Scope Base
- Savage Model 111 Scope Base
- Savage Model 112 Scope Base
- Savage Model 114 Scope Base
- Savage Model 116 Scope Base
- Stevens Model 200 Scope Base
- Savage Model 110 Scope Mount
- Savage Model 111 Scope Mount
- Savage Model 112 Scope Mount
- Savage Model 114 Scope Mount
- Savage Model 116 Scope Mount
- Stevens Model 200 Scope Mount
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Savage 110 scope base is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Scope Bases from the most trusted brands like EGW Mounts. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review