EGW HD Savage Round Back Long Action 40 MOA Picatinny Scope Rail for #6-48 and #8-40 screws
Mounting Hardware is Included
80334 mounts manufactured after 3/2021 are drilled to accommodate larger diameter screws (#8-40) and now come with #6-48 and #8-40 screws. The head diameter on the #6-48 screws provided with this mount is larger than our normal #6-48 screws.
If you have questions about your specific firearm, or need help regarding the specific screw size, you should contact Savage Customer Support at (413) 568-7001 or (800) 370-0708 and supply them with your serial number.
The blue bag of screws provided are #6-48 screws.
The red bag of screws provided are #8-40 screws.
This mount fits:
- Savage Model 110 Long Action Round Rear Receiver
- Savage Model 111 Long Action Round Rear Receiver
- Savage Model 112 Long Action Round Rear Receiver
- Savage Model 114 Long Action Round Rear Receiver
- Savage Model 116 Long Action Round Rear Receiver
- Stevens Model 200 Long Action Round Rear Receiver
This mount does not fit:
- Savage Edge
- Savage Axis
- Savage Axis II
- Savage Model 25
- Savage Long Actions with Flat Rear Receivers
- Savage Medium Actions with Flat Rear Receivers
Please check your mounting screw diameter and hole spacing before placing your order to ensure you select the correct mount. Screw diameter and hole spacing information can be found in the description tab below.
Rail Type: One Piece Picatinny
Machined from: Domestic Solid 7075 T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
Finish: Matte Black Only
Center Spread: 4.630"
Overall Length: 7.458"
Height: .4" (Top of Receiver to Top of Picatinny)
Weight: 2 oz.
Torque Specs: 20 in/lbs
Mounting Hardware: #6-48 X 1/4 Screws and T-10 Bit Included
Compatible with Picatinny Scope Rings or Weaver scope rings.
Evolution Gun Works Savage bases will work with any long action round back Savage rifle with an ejection port. It is alsocompatible with the Stevens Long actions.
The round back on this mount will accommodate rounded receivers, and guns that have an accu-trigger.
Savages without an accu-trigger will require our flat back mount (listed separately).
This mount comes standard with a bevel on both sides making it ambidextrous.
We recommend measuring the hole spacing in your receiver to confirm it matches with the dimensions we have published.
Picatinny cross slots run the full length of the rail, which gives the shooter flexibility when mounting scope rings and other accessories. The channel in the center reduces the overall mass of the mount. Also, in many cases, it will not obstruct usage of factory iron sights. Our one-piece scope mounts are the obvious choice for hunters and tactical shooters alike.
We machine these in our shop using one of our machining centers. After machining, the mounts are tumbled, sand blasted, and Type II anodized for long lasting durability.
Installation: We recommend 20 inch lbs of torque and a drip of blue loctite (loctite is available through our website and is sold separately).
0 MOA - if shooting 0-500 yards
20 MOA - if shooting 500-1000 yards
When zeroing your rifle with a 20 MOA mount, we recommend zeroing at 200 yards.
The entire mount and accessories (from the mounting screws and wrench down to the packaging) are made in the USA.
- Savage 110 picatinny rail
- Savage Model 111 Picatinny rail
- Savage Model 112 Picatinny rail
- Savage Model 114 Picatinny rail
- Savage Model 116 Picatinny rail
- Stevens Model 200 Picatinny rail
- Savage Model 111 Scope Base
- Savage Model 112 Scope Base
- Savage Model 114 Scope Base
- Savage Model 116 Scope Base
- Stevens Model 200 Scope Base
- Savage Model 111 Scope Mount
- Savage Model 112 Scope Mount
- Savage Model 114 Scope Mount
- Savage Model 116 Scope Mount
- Stevens Model 200 Scope Mount
Savage 110 Quick Links
- savage 110 trigger
- savage 110 precision accessories
- savage 110 elite precision accessories
- savage 110 accessories
- savage 110 trigger upgrade
- savage 110 upgrades
Choose from a wide variety of Scope Rings
- scope rings
- tactical scope rings
- 1 inch scope rings
- 30mm scope rings
- 34mm scope rings
- 35mm scope rings
- nightforce rings
- nightforce scope rings
- weaver scope rings
- arms scope rings
- picatinny scope rings
- quick detach scope rings
- quick release scope rings
- qd scope rings
- extra high scope rings
- extra high scope rings picatinny
- barrett scope rings
- vortex scope rings
- nightforce xtreme duty rings
- egw scope rings
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Savage 110 scope base is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Savage 110 Accessories from the most trusted brands like EGW Mounts. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
worth the extra few bucks
This rail is of better quality and fits than some of the other rails that I have purchased for cheaper. This was definitely worth the extra few bucks. The machining is more precise, and all of the action lines match up with the lines on this rail. Very happy with this and will probably buy more for my other builds