Deltac AR-15 Carbine Action/Buffer Spring
Carbine Action/Buffer Spring Made in USA
Made of ASTM A-401, spring tempered chrome silicon alloy and heat treated and stress relieved at 750 Deg F after coiling, the DELTAC Carbine Buffer Spring delivers smooth operation for success with every shot.
This upgrade is perfect for replacing worn or broken buffer springs and fits all Commercial, Military and Hybrid Buffer Tubes. Getting a new buffer spring will help ensure consistent, dependable operation of your rifle for thousands of compression cycles and the rifle will cycle better and eject more positively if your old spring is worn or lost tension.
Works with Commercial, Mil-Spec, Military & Hybrid Receiver Extension Buffer Tubes. Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA and 100% quality inspected by hand for proper function.
- Constructed from certified USA made ASTM A-401, spring tempered chrome silicon alloy
- Heat treated, stress relieved
- Provides consistent spring pressure for hundreds of thousands of cycles
- Greater resistance to heat & high stress cyclic rates
- Improves operation, long-lasting performance
- Consistent pressure reduces bolt bounce
- 0.072" CHROME SILICON ASTM A-401
- 0.95" O.D. +/- 0.02"
- 30 ACTIVE COILS - 32 TOTAL COILS
- 10.625" +.200"/-.000"
- SQUARE NOT GROUND
- Approximate Weight 0.102 Lbs./Each
- Direction of wind: Right
- Finish: Plain
Get the DELTAC Carbine Buffer Spring for your weapon customization needs.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR Buffer Spring is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR-15 Accessories from the most trusted brands like Deltac. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review