Burris XTR II Rifle Scope 8-40x50mm
This is the state-of-the-art technology for competitive shooters and operators. The XTR II 8-40x50 mm riflescope features a 5 times zoom system and a 25% thicker tube construction than the first XTR&trade, Riflescope. The front focal plane reticle design on this and high magnification XTR II Rifle Scopes allows the reticle size to decrease or increase as magnification is increased or decreased. Trajectory compensation is obviously correct and proportional to the selected power setting. This reticle design is also called first focal plane or FFP.
It's dimensionally matched precision adjustment knobs and Zero Click Stop technology. High-performance optics provide Hi Lume®coated lenses. The lenses maximize target resolution, contrast, and low light performance. All hand fitted internal assemblies are triple spring tensioned for complete shockproofing, even under intense recoil. They're vibration resistant, and even on extensive vehicle patrols.
Features & Benefits of the Burris XTR II 8-40x50mm:
- Fives Times Zoom System
- Zero Click Stop Adjustment Knobs
- Front Focal Plane Reticles
- Advanced Windage & Elevation Adjustment
- Side Focus & Parallax Adjustment
- Rugged 34mm Tubes
- Nitrogen Filled
- Ergonomic side focus and parallax adjustment allows for easy-to-reach adjustment without effecting your shooting position.
- Designed for precise adjustment to give you accurate shooting at extreme distances, the multi-turn Target Knobs offer up to 8 mils per rotation with multi revolutions of adjustment.
- With Zero Click Stop you can quickly and easily revert back to your original sight-in setting without counting revolutions.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium rifle scope is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer optics from the most trusted brands like Burris. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Description||Front Focal, illuminated||Rear Focal, non-illuminated|
|Reticles||F-Class MOA||F-Class DCH|
|Color||Matte Black||Matte Black|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review