Burris AR-F3 - FastFire III Sight Rugged Mount
Some people describe AR-F3 as a combination of the mount, protective housing, and spare parts storage room. In simple words, this item from Burris catalog presents the most useful and versatile mount for the FastFire II and FastFire III red dots available on the market.
The AR-F3 allows the shooter to mount both FF versions on AR rifles flattop standalone or as a co-witness for its iron sights enabling him proper head/eye position without having to play with adding risers.
As it’s known, the mini reflex sight FastFire 3 (like many other mini red dots) has a lower optical axis than full-size RDS (i.e. an axis closer to the bore). It means that on a flat-top AR-15 type rifle, where you need plenty of sight height anyway, this is no benefit. But, Burris make the right move by offering a combo with the Fastfire III and a riser mount to put it at the correct height for an M16/ AR platform.
For AR and carbine shooters, the AR-F3 is a must have red dot accessory if they want an AR mount for their FastFire 2 or 3. Also known as a "rabbit ears," the AR-F3 with its high metal sides fully protect the Fastfire sight from impact, while the sight base will help prevent accidental dents on the actual optic.
As it earlier said the lower compartment offers convenient storage for a Torx and open-end wrench and as well as spare battery, but shooter need to remove the sight in order to access an extra battery. Though packed in the protective cage the FastFire 3 keeps the slim profile preventing the sight from being a snag hazard when carried under clothing making this combo one of the most affordable and most appropriate solutions for multi-gun shooters.
- Bundles a FastFire III 3-MOA sight with the rugged AR-F3 mount, creating a convenient package for first-time FastFire owners
- Protects FastFire optics
- Ideal for multi-gun shooters
- The mount’s height is sufficient to co-witness with flip-up sights
- Bright red dot allows for fast target acquisition and easy aiming
- Compact and lightweight, so it won’t affect firearm balance or handling
- 1x magnification allows both-eyes-open shooting, for enhanced awareness and target acquisition
- Parallax-free, for better accuracy
- Fits any Weaver or Picatinny-style base for easy mounting
- Windage and elevation adjustments make fine-tuning easy
- Easy access to illumination controls
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity, with lasting durability
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating provides low-light performance and glare elimination
- Durable and rugged, with shockproof design that stands up to years of punishing recoil
- Features a compartment for carrying a spare battery and open-end wrench or Torx® wrench
- Comes with our Burris Forever Warranty™
|Reticles:||FastFire™ 3-MOA Dot|
|Reticle Color(s):||Red (300215)
|Clear Objective Lens Diameter:||21x15 mm|
|Mount:||Picatinny Rail Base|
|Click Value:||1 MOA|
|Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability:||115 MOA|
|Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA from center.|
|Windage Adjustment:||86 MOA|
|Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA in any direction from center.|
|Illumination Control:||Manual push-button & automatic brightness adjustment|
|Illumination Settings:||3 manual brightness levels; automatic setting reactive to environment|
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Fastfire mount undeniable. At MSP, we only offer mounts from the most trusted brands like Burris Optics. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review