BOBRO Aimpoint Comp M4/M4S Mount
Item No: B02-004-000
It features the Patented [US Patent 8,567,105] BLAC™ lever system which requires no manual adjustment to attain a proper, rock solid engagement on a 1913 Picatinny rail.
Design Features and Benefits of the BOBRO Aimpoint Comp M4 Mount
The Aimpoint Cantilever - 180 mount features the Patented [US Patent 8,567,105] BLAC™ lever system which was designed around the following parameters:
- Must be compatible with any 1913 Specification Rail, to include systems that are out of specification (within reason) and this includes Weaver rails.
- Must be completely tool and user adjustable free. It needs to be 100% self contained and mate securely to any rail without the user having to tailor the pressure/engagement position.
- Must lock with enough pressure to positively attach any device or optical instrument to a rail without movement, static or dynamic forces not withstanding.
- The rail must not experience any deformation due to user error. This must include synthetic (plastic/polymer/composite) rail systems.
- Auto Index capability. The device must also index parallel to the bore. The unit must always repeat the forward shift (recoil forces direction of influence) not only to maximize zero repeatability, but to take this step of installation out of the users initial mounting sequence. Index must be redundant.
- Unit must not shoot loose due to improper mounting or a mechanical bottoming out.
- The system must incorprate a safety that prevents the lever from being accidentally opened. The safety must be able to be manipulated in conjunction with the lever rotation, so that only one hand is required to open it.
- The unit will utilize constant force to ensure required pressure in all conditions. The force must be substantial to prevent any shift forward/aft left/right.
- The pressure must be applied in a linear direction centered in the main body to prevent cocking of the mount.
- It must be easy to manipulate by gloved or fatigued hands.
- It must be extremely robust, and withstand shock and impact to the system housing.
- There were others, but by listing them we would compromise our trade secrets.
The Aimpoint Cantilever - 180 mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 mil-spec anodized black for a rock hard lasting finish.
- 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Type 3 Hard coat black anodizing
- Weighs only 2.7 ozs!
- Made in the USA!
The Aimpoint M4/M4S has the following specifications:
- Weight: 2.7oz
MANUFACTURED BY: Bobro Engineering
- comp m4 mount
- aimpoint comp m4 mount
- aimpoint m4 mount
- comp m4s mount
- aimpoint comp m4s mount
- aimpoint compm4 mount
- comp m4 low mount
- aimpoint comp m4 low mount
- best comp m4 mount
- compm4 mount
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Aimpoint Pro Mount is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Quick Release Scope Mounts from the most trusted brands like Bobro Engineering. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Super Solid and High Quality Comp M4 Mount
This is my second BOBRO mount, and it's again solid as a rock. The lever is easy to use and never comes undone. The pressure is nice and tight, and there is absolutely no movement, and it can re-zero if you take it off. I'm using this for an ultra-low mount for an Aimpoint PRO
to notch m4 mount
Great item. An outstanding balance between weight, ruggedness, and ergonomics. Just buy it. I've used Bobro customer service before for something I wanted to change, and they did it for no charge....top-notch company in every way. You do need to use the factory spacer to bring it to 1/3. Otherwise, it will be absolute zero.