ATI AK-47 Adjustable Side Folding TactLite Stock (Stock Only)
Fits: Most stamped AK-47 receivers. Will not fit milled receivers.
The brand new and greatly improved ATI (Advanced Technology International ) Adjustable Side Folding TactLite Stock for the AK47 features a whole host of many different improvements, and now comes with its very own collapsible TactLite stock.
The TactLite AK stock is fully adjustable and the brand new TrakLOK system makes sure that there is very minimal to zero horizontal or vertical movement on the buffer tube. This helps to provide the shooter with a much smoother and far more secure stock adjustments. The TactLite Stock from Advanced Technology International, along with the side folding stock set are completely free from snag points while also featuring a dual QD Sling mount. The set also comes with all the necessary mounting equipment needed in order to attach the stock system securely to your rifle.
- TactLite Six-Position Adjustable Stock
- Side-Folds to the Left of the Receiver
- Can be Fired from Folded Position
- TracLOCK System
- Eliminates Horizontal & Vertical Movement of the Stock on the Buffer Tube
- Provides Smooth Secure Stock Adjustments
- Eliminates the Need for Secondary Locking Mechanisms
- No Snag Points
- Dual Sided QD Attachment Point
- Removable/Adjustable Cheekrest System
- Elongated Design to Fit All Users
- Includes Short Cheekrest with ½” of Adjustment
- X Series Thin Recoil Pad
- Non-Slip, Removable
- Slot for Tactical Sling Attachment
- All Mounting Hardware Included
- DuPont® Extreme Temperature Glass Reinforced Polymer
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
Fits Most stamped AK-47 receivers. Will not fit milled receivers.
*Will not fit the M-70. (The M-70 has a stamped receiver, but utilizes a different principle of attaching the stock and the gas piston is longer than a standard AK.)
Note: Sling Swivel Studs Accepts ATI's Sling Swivel (Part # A.5.10.2506) or any Standard Sling Swivel
Side Folding Stock Note: Your firearm must meet SEC 922R requirements to retain the adjustable buttstock in the folding buttstock configuration. If your firearm does not meet the SEC 922R requirements, you must equip the firearm with a fixed position and non-folding buttstock.
SEC922R: ATI products are manufactured in the USA and count towards compliance parts. Contact your local gun shops or shooting ranges for this and other compliance issues.
Who are Advanced Technology International?
Advanced Technology International is one of the well-known and leading manufacturers of stocks, accessories, and various other products for an abundance of different types of firearms. ATI has unarguably combined some of the greatest and latest of cutting edge technology and outstanding yet innovative design with some of the high-quality premium materials in order to produce superior accessories and gun stocks. All of the products which are produced by Advanced Technology International are manufactured within the USA with premium Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum and DuPont Military Grade Polymer. Well known to competitive shooters, hunters, and collectors and trusted by Law Enforcement and the Military, Advanced Technology International is certainly a brand to invest into if you are looking for high-quality and reliable accessories and stocks. Advanced Technology International is incredibly dedicated when it comes to being the industry leader in easy to install, affordable and high-quality firearms accessories.
The Advanced Technology International Adjustable Side Folding TactLite Stock for the AK47 is a left side folding and collapsible stock which is constructed from weatherproof and robust materials (as mentioned above). Its unique design allows the shooter to fire the weapon with the stock in the still within the folded position. The stock features an adjustable and removable elongated cheek rest system which includes interchangeable cheek rests for a custom and variable height. This versatility means that the stock can be easily and effortlessly configured to fit almost any size of individual. ATI's TrackLOCK System not only eliminated movement of the stock along the buffer tube but it also eliminates the need for any form of secondary locking mechanism while still providing an incredibly smooth and secure stock adjustment system. The stock also features a Scorpion recoil pad and a slot in order to attach a tactical sling if desired.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
ATI left folding AK stock
NO problems with fit on stamped receiver Chino model went on like it was from the original manufacturer.
this is a nice AK stock
The ATI AK Stock is fine. I wish it would've come pre-drilled. You have to drill the stock to secure it to the receiver. Also, I noticed the screws on the cheek riser keep loosening, and I had one fall out. But with a little Loctite, all was good. Otherwise, this is a nice stock. I would recommend it.
Great Folding Stock- here are some installation tips for the WASR 10
1. Check out YouTube videos for uninstalling the wooden stock. DO NOT start to remove the stock by inserting a screwdriver in the gap between the stock end and the forward margin of the hole in the receiver, as some of the videos suggest. You will almost certainly deform the metal in the receiver if you do. Instead, I recommend loosening the stock after the two screws are removed, by BOTH wrappings the stock in some old towels AND then using a rubble mallet to bang on all four sides of the stock several times each. Then, with the towels still in place put the stock in a vise and wiggle the receiver until there's at least a 3/8 to 1/4 inch gap between the wide part of the stock end and the metal receiver. THEN try and use a long screwdriver to pry the stock out. It should lever out quickly if it's loose enough. If it doesn't pry out with only light force, bang on the stock some more & try again. If you're unlucky enough to never get to that point before the end of the stock is past the screw hole, you'll have to wiggle it in the vise until it pulls out relatively quickly. This will preserve the integrity of both the stock AND the receiver. 2. Mark & drill the two holes in the stock CAREFULLY. Follow the instructions in either the guide that comes with the share or in the downloadable guide provided on this page. 3. Note that if you plan to install a side-rail Picatinny mount, the stock will not fold entirely or lock in place. However, the stock will have some tension and will not flop around freely. If you plan to use this mount, buy a cheap one first- $20 or so- before investing in a $100-plus mount to see if you're comfortable with it. If you DO like it and can put up with not having the stock lock tightly, then invest in a more-expensive mount. That will both lock & unlock repeatedly without adjustment and will place the rail just above the cover. The cheaper mounts put the rail considerably higher above the cover- too high for accurate use with a red-dot or laser sight, and OK only if used with a telescopic sight.