BOBRO Dual lever Precision Optic Mount - 30mm Rings with 20MOA
The Bobro Dual Lever series of precision optics mounts features the Patented [US Patent 8,567,105] BLAC™ lever system and are engineered for larger diameter scopes. The base has an extension that allows proper eye relief, even when using a non-monolithic rail. It is designed so that the base allows the use of a folding back up iron sight (BUIS). The structure is designed for maximum strength, and utilizes larger fasteners than our standard lineup. This mount is engineered to handle heavy optics and high recoil forces. It is offered in both 0MOA and 20MOA cant
Features & Benefits of the BOBRO Scope Mount:
The Precision Optic Mount features the Patented [US Patent 8,567,105] BLAC™ lever system which was designed around the following parameters:
- Must be compatible with any 1913 Specification Rail, to include systems that are out of specification (within reason) and this includes Weaver rails.
- Must be completely tool and user adjustable free. It needs to be 100% self contained and mate securely to any rail without the user having to tailor the pressure/engagement position.
- Must lock with enough pressure to positively attach any device or optical instrument to a rail without movement, static or dynamic forces not withstanding.
- The rail must not experience any deformation due to user error. This must include synthetic (plastic/polymer/composite) rail systems.
- Auto Index capability. The device must also index parallel to the bore. The unit must always repeat the forward shift (recoil forces direction of influence) not only to maximize zero repeatability, but to take this step of installation out of the users initial mounting sequence. Index must be redundant.
- Unit must not shoot loose due to improper mounting or a mechanical bottoming out.
- The system must incorprate a safety that prevents the lever from being accidentally opened. The safety must be able to be manipulated in conjunction with the lever rotation, so that only one hand is required to open it.
- The unit will utilize constant force to ensure required pressure in all conditions. The force must be substantial to prevent any shift forward/aft left/right.
- The pressure must be applied in a linear direction centered in the main body to prevent cocking of the mount.
- It must be easy to manipulate by gloved or fatigued hands.
- It must be extremely robust, and withstand shock and impact to the system housing.
- There were others, but by listing them we would compromise our trade secrets.
The Precision Optic Mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 mil-spec anodized black for a rock hard lasting finish.
- 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Type 3 Hard coat black anodizing
- Weighs only 9.50 ozs!
- Made in the USA!
The Precision Optic Mount has the following specifications:
- Height: 1.5″ from top of rail to scope centerline
- Weight: 9.50 ozs.
- Ring Spacing: 2.975 inside to inside
- Ring Width: is 0.990
- Front Cantilever: 2.00″ long
- 30mm quick release scope mount
- 30mm quick release scope rings
- quick release 30mm scope rings
- 30mm qd scope mount
- 30mm qd scope rings
- 30mm quick detach scope rings
- 30mm qd scope rings
- 30mm cantilever scope mount
AR15 Scope Mount Quick Links
- ar 15 scope mounts
- best ar scope mount
- best scope mounts for ar 15
- scope mounts for ar 15
- ar15 scope mount
- ar scope mounts
- scope mount for ar15
- best ar 15 scope mounts
- best ar 15 scope mount
- best ar scope mounts
- ar15 optics mount
- ar-15 scope mounts
- ar15 scope mounts
- best ar optic mount
- best scope mounts for ar15
- ar scope mount
- scope rings for ar15
- ar15 scope rings
- ar scope rings
- ar 15 scope rings
30mm Scope Rings Quick Links:
- scope rings
- 30mm scope rings
- 30mm scope mount
- 30mm picatinny scope rings
- best 30mm scope mount
- 30mm high scope rings
- 30mm scope rings for picatinny rail
- scope rings 30mm
- 30mm low scope rings
- 30mm rings
- best 30mm scope rings
- 30mm scope rings picatinny rail
- nightforce 30mm rings
- weaver 30mm scope rings
- bobro 30mm mount
Bobro Quick Links:
- bobro engineering
- bobro mount
- bobro scope mount
- bobro acog mount
- bobro mounts
- bobro qd mount
- bobro 30mm mount
- bobro scar mount
- bobro rmr mount
- bobro m17 rmr mount
- bobro aimpoint pro mount
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Quick Release Scope Mount is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer 30mm Scope Mounts from the most trusted brands like Bobro Engineering. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
True Quick-Disconnect solid AR Scope mount
It is pretty massive, I have to say for a AR Scope mount, but so far very solid and holding up nicely to my 308. I have this mounted on my Tikka T3x Tac-A1 with a Vortex Razor HD II scope and I'm very pleased with this. I love the quick disconnect feature, as I do want to switch this between one of my other rifles that is also 308 without having to buy another scope (I don't shoot it much). Just as advertised, you can disconnect it with a single hand, and after I sighted in my rifle I DID take the scope off, and placed it in a slightly different position on the rails. It didn't change the zero in my experience, at least not enough for me to worry about it. I have read in the past their were issues with this mount, but I haven't experienced any as my picatinny rails are in spec creating a solid mounting surface. Total confidence in this mount, and will consider Bobro in the future for other optic mounts.
Explore the remarkable durability and precision of our AR-15 Scope Mount Bobro 30mm Scope Mount Dual Lever 20MOA. A perfect solution for all your shooting needs, these scope rings ensure unwavering stability and accuracy. When it comes to high-quality 30mm scope rings, our selection stands out for its superior craftsmanship and unparalleled performance. Shop with us to experience the difference top-notch scope rings can make in your shooting accuracy and consistency. Elevate your game and invest in the best 30mm scope rings available at Mounts Plus today.