ELF Drop-In Service AR-15 Trigger
Created for the military and law enforcement, the ELF Drop In AR15 trigger has proven to be fast, reliable and durable thanks to the use of aircraft needle bearings. These bearings make for a very smooth trigger action that is faster than the factory trigger on the AR15. In addition, the heavy hammer which is combined with the .043 double wound polished piano wire spring will ensure full ignition of ammo that ranges from .308 and 7.62 x 39 each and every time.
You can adjust the pull weight from 4lbs up to 7lbs without ever having to remove the trigger from the lower receiver. This means that you can make the adjustment within seconds and do so “on-the-go” if need be. Crafted from wire EDM machine hardened A2 tool steel along with aircraft grade aluminum, the trigger system is simply the best on the market when it comes to speed, action and durability. You can install the new ELF Drop In AR15 Trigger in just minutes and even use the original hammer and trigger pins from your AR weapon. Plus, you can order the new service trigger with a straight or curved shoe as best fits your particular needs.
Even the best custom 1911 triggers are hard pressed to keep up with the short take up, glass rod crisp break and the nearly zero over travel of the ELF drop in trigger for the AR15. You can adjust the trigger to your preferences which makes this particular system one of the best on the market today. '
- Adjustable from 4lbs up to 7lbs w/o removing Lower Receiver
- Exclusive Double Wound Hammer Spring & Heavy Hammer to Ensure Ignition
- Fits All Mil-Spec AR15 w/Large Pin Colt Availability
- Short Pull & Reset creates Rapid Follow Up Shots and Better Accuracy
- Unique Disconnect Eliminates Wear & Tear During the Process
- High Performance Trigger & Hammer Needle Bearings for Smooth, Fast Firing
- Crafted from Lightweight, Aircraft-Grade Aluminum & Hardened Steel
- Made in USA
- Lifetime Guarantee
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review