Elftmann 3-Gun Trigger
ELF 3-Gun Trigger
The ELF 3-Gun Drop-In Trigger has been built for winning competitions. The only AR-15 trigger using aerospace-grade sealed bearings, making for an incredibly smooth and fast trigger pull. The skeletonized hammer combined with our exclusive .043 double wound polished piano wire hammer spring make for an incredibly fast lock time. Pull weight is so easy to adjust it can be done in seconds without removing the trigger from your lower receiver. A second-to-none AR-15 drop-in trigger system is strong and light, made of wire EDM machined hardened A2 tool steel and lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum. Installation can be done in minutes using your AR’s original hammer and trigger pins. The 3-Gun trigger may be ordered with a curved or straight shoe.
The amazingly short takeup, glass-rod crisp break, and next to zero over-travel can be compared to the finest custom 1911 triggers. Adjustability puts you in charge based on your current use. If you are looking for the finest adjustable trigger for your AR-15 platform, this is the trigger system for you.
Features of the Elftmann 3 Gun Trigger
- It fits any mil-spec AR-15 (Large pin Colt available)
- Absolutely Drop-Safe regardless of pull-weight
- Factory set Pull-weight is approximately 50% lighter than that of a standard AR-15 trigger, providing a great combination of speed and accuracy
- Adjustable from 4lbs to 2 3/4lbs without removing from lower
- Full power hammer spring ensures proper ignition of primer
- Proprietary double-double torsion hammer spring and skeletonized hammer ensure a lock time second to none
- Very short pull and reset allows for rapid follow up shots and greater accuracy
- Sturdy trigger assembly designed for rugged, trouble-free use; Made of lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum and hardened steel
- The unique design of disconnector allows full 1/4” width eliminating the possibility of wear and double-firing
- High-performance trigger and hammer needle bearings for smoother and faster firing
- Benefits a wide variety of AR-15 enthusiasts, including collectors, competitive shooters, hunters, military, law enforcement, and disabled veterans
- 100% made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee!
- Ultra-Light housing is now standard - The total physical weight of the entire unit is just 2oz
AR Trigger Quick Links:
- ar15 trigger
- ar15 triggers
- ar 15 triggers
- ar 15 trigger kit
- ar-15 trigger kit
- ar 15 trigger upgrade
- ar 15 trigger group
- ar trigger upgrade
- ar15 trigger options
- drop in trigger ar 15
- ar15 trigger group
- ar-15 trigger group
- hyper trigger 24c
- drop in trigger for ar15
- drop in trigger for ar 15
- trigger for ar 15
- ar trigger replacement
- ar trigger drop in
- best ar 15 trigger
- best ar trigger
- hiperfire trigger
- geissele trigger
- geissele triggers
- elf triggers
- elf trigger
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR 15 trigger is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR Accessories from the most trusted brands like Elftmann Trigger. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
ELFTMANN TACTICAL ELF 3-GUN TRIGGER
This is the best AR trigger ever. It may not be the lightest or shortest, bud DAMN, it is so smooth it feels like butter.
Best AR 15 trigger ever
I installed this on my ultra light build, and all I can say is wow. The trigger is so light and crisp, and the reset is clear and audible. (Side note be sure to use blue Loctite, so the set screws stay put).
Lives up to the reputation
I have quite a few high-end triggers from many different manufacturers, and while this one might not be my favorite (completely subjective), it certainly appears worthy of its reputation for being one of the best out there. If you're looking for an adjustable single-stage trigger with a minimal amount of trigger pull, this should be on your list of considerations.
Worth the money!!
I put this In a 300 blk AR build, and to be honest, I almost went with a cheaper trigger soooo glad I didn't, I love the feel of this trigger, very crisp and next to no creep. Easy to adjust pull weight while still in the lower. Well worth the money. I got a feeling it'll be in my next build as well.