Vism M-lok Handguard for AR-15/M4 - Carbine Length
- M-LOK® Handguards for the AR15/M4 Platforms.
- Easy Drop-In install, no special gunsmithing involved, fit into Delta Ring and front Handguard Cap. Remove factory handguard, drop in the M-LOK® handguards and use supplied screws to secure M-LOK® handguard in place.
- Solid fit, top rail is at receiver height and extends over Delta ring to the edge of the receiver. Handguard has 7 angle surfaces of M-LOK® slots.
- Black Anodized Aluminum Construction
- This model fits: Carbine Length Gas Systems
- Includes two M-LOK Accessory® to Picatinny Rail Sections. One Short (1½ M-LOK® slots/ 5 slot Picatinny) and one Medium Length (2½ M-LOK® slots/ 9 slot Picatinny) Picatinny Rail sections. They can be placed in any of the 7 angled M-LOK® surfaces.
- Designed to fit AR15/M4s with: MIL-SPEC Barrel Nut, Delta Ring, and front Handguard Cap.
- Length: 7.5"
- Weight: 5.9 oz. / 8.0 oz. with both accessory rails attached
- US PATENT: D779013
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR 15 Handguard is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR15 Accessories from the most trusted brands like. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Works with triangular cap, great upgrade
Conflicting answers on this, but I found an Instagram post from VISM stating this rail is designed for the triangular cap. So I took a shot and went with it and so glad I did. It was an upgrade to a PSA midlength upper that came with the triangular cap. As others mentioned, I also found black sharpie marks on some portions of the rail, as to hide imperfections. Not sure why, as there were other blemishes and nicks on the front end. It didn't matter to me, as I view my ARs as fighting rifles, which get dinged way worse. The rail pieces are non-standard m-lok but do fit in the M-lok slots. Otherwise, a great cost-effective upgrade.