The design challenge Coda Evolution faced was to create the lightest and narrowest AR-15 handguard on the market while keeping the sturdiness and versatility of a standard aluminum handguard. Coda Evolution can achieve this and more.
Designed from the ground up, our engineering team developed a unique carbon fiber mold that allows us to create beauty in both looks and features.
Light as a feather yet strong as an ox this carbon fiber handguard features a revolutionary anti-rotation system using our proprietary barrel nut and trunnion.
This means for you it is dead easy to install, no timing the gas block, and the free float system will mean better accuracy.
Weighing a mere 207 grams / 7.3oz our advanced handguard offers unparalleled heat suppression and with M-LOK® on all eight sides you won’t find yourself limited on where to put your favorite gear.
Nothing beats carbon fiber for strength, and now you can have the best and look good doing it.
Quick BenefitsCarbon Fiber
- Strenght - 10 times strong than aluminum
- Weight - 40% lighter than aluminum
- Heat insulation - 40 times less heat transfer than aluminum
Proprietary Barrel Nut & Trunnion
- Our proprietary trunnion locks into place with the handguard to form the Anti-Rotation System (ARS). This system provides a positive lock-up, ensuring that the handguard will be 100% secure, amd will NEVER shift
- Provides full 360 degree contact with trunnion and handguard
- Proprietary Barrel Nut designed to allow mounting the gas tube WITHOUT TIMING!
Barrel Nut: 0.952oz / 27g
Trunnion & Screws: 2.363oz / 207g
9" Handguard: 2.32oz / 66g
13.5" Handguard: 3.5ox / 99g
15" Handguard: 3.9oz / 110g
17" Handguard: 4.4oz / 124g
Outer Diameter (flat to flat): 1.85 inches / 47mm
Inner Diameter: 1.69 inches / 43mm
Carbon Type: Pre-Preg 3k Carbon Fiber
Tensile Modulus: 33MSI
Customer Ratings & Reviews