Trijicon HD XR Night Sights - Sig Sauer 9mm / .357 SIG ( SG601-C-600865/SG601-C-600866)
Front: Yellow or Orange Outline / Green Tritium, Rear: Black Outline / Green Tritium
Fits Sig Sauer models calibrated for 9mm and .357SIG, and pistols that come factory standard with #8 Front/#8 Rear including P225, P226, P228, P239, and P320 (Excluding P938 and P365).
The Trijicon HD XR™ Night Sights were specifically designed with the ever evolving challenges of law enforcement agencies in mind. Building on the features of the current HD™ Night Sights, the Trijicon HD XR™ night sights are for the next level of advanced target identification and engagement at increased distances. A thinner front sight post allows shooters to have a larger field of view which further enhances the ability to identify targets, expedite engagements and see location of hits on target at longer distances. Pistol shooters that need the advantage of a more precise engagement in any light can count on the Trijicon HD XR™ Night Sights. Green tritium lamps are warranted for 12 years from date of manufacture
NOTE: Professional installation recommended. Dimensions for reference only
Features of the Trijicon HD XR Sig P320 Night Sights:
- EXPANDED FIELD OF VIEW AND A PRECISION SIGHT PICTURE FOR LONGER-RANGE ENGAGEMENTS - Thin front post (.122 in. width) promotes a larger field of view for fast target identification and engagement at longer distances
- ENHANCED FRONT SIGHT ACQUISITION IN BRIGHT, TRANSITIONAL AND NO-LIGHT SITUATIONS - Glow-in-the-dark, photoluminescent-painted front outline combines with a “U” notch rear and black-painted rear outlines to quickly draw your eye to the front post in all lighting conditions.
- ONE-HANDED SLIDE MANIPULATION - Steeply hooked front surface to assist in an emergency, one-handed slide manipulation.
- INSTANTLY VISIBLE SIGHT PICTURE IN NO-LIGHT AND LOW-LIGHT SITUATIONS - Tritium phosphor-filled glass lamp illuminates sights for high visibility in all lighting conditions.
- ENHANCED PROTECTION FROM HEAVY RECOIL AND HARSH CLEANING SOLVENTS - Tritium gas lamps are contained within protective aluminum cylinders and have additional silicone rubber cushioning.
- EVENLY DISTRIBUTED LIGHT FROM TRITIUM LAMPS - Each Trijicon® tritium lamp is capped with a sapphire jewel that helps evenly distribute the light and also acts as an additional layer of protection from puncture and cleaning solvents.
- Sig P225 Night Sights
- Sig P226 Night Sights
- Sig P228 Night Sights
- Sig P239 Night Sights
- Sig P320 Night Sights
- Sig P225 sights
- Sig p226 sights
- Sig P228 sights
- Sig P239 sights
- Sig P320 sights
- Trijicon P225 Sights
- Trijicon P226 Sights
- Trijicon P228 Sights
- Trijicon P239 Sights
- Trijicon P320 Sights
The distinction between inferior quality and premium SIG P320 Sights is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Sig Night Sights from the most trusted brands like Trijicon Night Sights. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Fits Make||Sig Sauer®||Sig Sauer®|
|Fits Model||P225, P226, P228, P239, and P320 (Excluding P938).||P225, P226, P228, P239, and P320 (Excluding P938).|
|P225, P226, P228, P239, and P320 (Excluding P938).|
|Front Lamp Color||Green||Green|
|Rear Lamp Color||Green||Green|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
This Sig sauer night sights is almost perfect
These sights are incredible, easy to see in daylight or dark, I choose the orange color for front sight, They are really brite in the dark also, I have them on 2-pistols @ this point, if i replace factory sights, these are my choice, The one complaint that i could do without is the real sharp corners on the top rear corner of the back sight, you can almost shave with it.
Sight sights for sig p320 pops Into View
The orange front dot pops into view as soon as I raise the pistol. The dot is as visible as any fiber optic sight in daylight. However, unlike fiber optic sights which are useless in low light, the Trijicon HD XR has tritium inserts which make them visible in low light.
Love the Trijicon Sig p320 night sights
I've been using the regular Trijicon HDs since they first came out. No doubt, I found a way to live with the larger front sight, and it served me well, but the XRs in my mind is a much better all-around choice. The thinner front sight makes precision shooting(especially at longer ranges) much easier, and for my eyes, the smaller front dot is just as "eye-catching"—just a better jack of all trades sight.
Trijicon HD sights
Used a sight tool to install. My Sig P320 came with the standard sights installed, which don't start to compare to the Trijicon HD sights. Nice tight fit. Much brighter than the Sig night sights. Easy to transition to after several magazines shot and a slight adjustment. I will be installing a set on my Springfield XD Mod2 soon. Front sight required a little time for correct fitting to the dovetail. A small file solved the problem quickly. Just go slowly and check the fit often.
Sweet Sig Sights!
The Trijicon HD XR sig p320 sights are exactly as advertised. This is all you will ever need in terms of comfortably and confidently using your firearm at night. The orange front sight with the green rear sight allows for quick and confident targeting.