Trijicon HD XR Night Sights - Sig Sauer .40S&W / .45ACP ( SG603-C-600860/SG603-C-600861)
Front: Orange or Yellow Outline / Green Tritium, Rear: Black Outline / Green Tritium
Fits Sig Sauer models calibrated for .40S&W and .45ACP and pistols that come factory standard with #6 Front / #8 Rear including P220, P229, P240, P245, P938, Pro233, Pro2340, Pro245, and P365.
The Trijicon HD XR™ Night Sights were specifically designed with the ever evolving challenges of law enforcement agencies in mind. Building on the features of the current HD™ Night Sights, the Trijicon HD XR™ night sights are for the next level of advanced target identification and engagement at increased distances. A thinner front sight post allows shooters to have a larger field of view which further enhances the ability to identify targets, expedite engagements and see location of hits on target at longer distances. Pistol shooters that need the advantage of a more precise engagement in any light can count on the Trijicon HD XR™ Night Sights. Green tritium lamps are warranted for 12 years from date of manufacture
NOTE: Professional installation recommended. Dimensions for reference only
- EXPANDED FIELD OF VIEW AND A PRECISION SIGHT PICTURE FOR LONGER-RANGE ENGAGEMENTS - Thin front post (.122 in. width) promotes a larger field of view for fast target identification and engagement at longer distances.
- ENHANCED FRONT SIGHT ACQUISITION IN BRIGHT, TRANSITIONAL AND NO-LIGHT SITUATIONS - Glow-in-the-dark, photoluminescent-painted front outline combines with a “U” notch rear and black-painted rear outlines to quickly draw your eye to the front post in all lighting conditions.
- ONE-HANDED SLIDE MANIPULATION - Steeply hooked front surface to assist in an emergency, one-handed slide manipulation.
- INSTANTLY VISIBLE SIGHT PICTURE IN NO-LIGHT AND LOW-LIGHT SITUATIONS - Tritium phosphor-filled glass lamp illuminates sights for high visibility in all lighting conditions.
- ENHANCED PROTECTION FROM HEAVY RECOIL AND HARSH CLEANING SOLVENTS - Tritium gas lamps are contained within protective aluminum cylinders and have additional silicone rubber cushioning.
- EVENLY DISTRIBUTED LIGHT FROM TRITIUM LAMPS - Each Trijicon® tritium lamp is capped with a sapphire jewel that helps evenly distribute the light and also acts as an additional layer of protection from puncture and cleaning solvents.
- Sig P220 night sights
- Sig P229 night sights
- Sig P240 night sights
- Sig P245 night sights
- Sig P938 night sights
- Sig P365 night sights
- Sig P220 sights
- Sig P229 sights
- Sig P240 sights
- Sig P245 sights
- Sig P938 sights
- sig p365 sights
Sig p365 Quick Links
- Sig p365 xl accessories
- Sig Sauer p365 accessories
- p365 accessories
- p365 light
- p365xl light
- p365 xl light
- streamlight tlr
- tlr 6 p365
- sig p365 accessories
- sig sauer p365 xl accessories
- p365xl accessories
- sig p365xl accessories
- sig p365 xl light
- sig p365 xl holster
- sig p365 holster
- p365 xl holster
- p365 holster iwb
- sig p365 holster owb
- sig p365 xl light options
- p365xl tlr 7 sub holster
- sig p365 upgrades
- p365 tlr 7 sub holster
- sig p365 recoil spring upgrade
- sig p365 sights
- sig p365 attachments
- holster for sig p365 xl
- p365 rmrcc
- owb holster for sig p365
The distinction between inferior quality and premium SIG P365 Sights is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer SIG P365 Accessories from the most trusted brands like Trijicon Night Sights. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Fits Make||Sig Sauer®||Sig Sauer®|
|Fits Model||P220, P229, P240, P245, P938, Pro233, Pro2340,Pro245, P365, and P365XL||P220, P229, P240, P245, P938, Pro233, Pro2340,Pro245, P365, and P365XL|
|Front Lamp Color||Green||Green|
|Rear Lamp Color||Green||Green|
|Front Paint Color||Orange||Yellow|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
I've been using the regular Trijicon HDs since they first came out. No doubt, I found a way to live with the more significant front sight, and it served me well, but the XRs in my mind is a much better all-around choice. The thinner front sight makes precision shooting(especially at longer ranges) much easier, and for my eyes, the smaller front dot is just as "eye-catching"—just a better jack of all trades sight.
These sights are incredible, easy to see in daylight or dark; I choose the orange color for the front sight; they are bright in the dark also, I have them on 2-pistols @ this point, if I replace factory sights, these are my choice, The one complaint that I could do without is the real sharp corners on the top rear corner of the back sight, you can almost shave with it.
Front Sight Pops Into View
The orange front dot pops into view as soon as I raise the pistol. The dot is as visible as any fiber optic sight in daylight. However, unlike fiber optic sights which are useless in low light, the Trijicon HD XR has tritium inserts which make them visible in low light.