Surefire X300 Ultra LED T-Slot Mounting Rail WeaponLight
The strong, nearly indestructible Surefire X300 Ultra WeaponLight was primarily designed for handguns, but is also excellent for long guns and securely mounted MIL-STD 1913 rail-equipped rifles via its newly enhanced T-slot mounting system. This top-selling WeaponLight features a high-performance LED that produces 600 lumens of stunning white light centered on the Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens to create a high-intensity, extended-range spotlight, and offers ubstantial surround light for peripheral vision in close quarters. Highly effective, practically failure-proof LEDs produce tactical-level light — ideal for near to long-range target identification — for 1.5 hours per set of batteries.
The X300 Ultra is enabled by intuitive, ambidextrous switches — now wider and shorter for better ergonomics — at the back of the body. Simply click the switch on either side for momentary-on or flip up or down for constant-on activation. Added DG grip switches (for handguns) and pressure-activated XT tape switches (for long guns) enable remote activation of the X300 Ultra.
The X300 Ultra can be easily connected to a handgun or long gun with its new and improved T-slot mounting system. Universal and Picatinny crossbar wedges are included for simple, foolproof installation. Its high-performance aerospace aluminum body — including the mounting system — is Mil-Spec hard anodized for superior strength and O-ring sealed, rendering it weatherproof.
FITS: The new T-slot mounting system fits most railed handguns (and rail-equipped long guns) but adapter mounts are available for some non-railed handguns—click here to view them.
Features and Benefits of the Surefire X300 Ultra:
- High-performance LED is regulated to maximize tactical-level output and runtime per set of batteries
- TIR lens creates focused high-intensity beam for close- to longer-range applications
- Integral aluminum T-slot mounting system offers rock-solid attachment to railed hand guns and long guns equipped with MIL-STD 1913 rails
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; coated, tempered window
- Accepts optional DG pistol grip and XT remote long gun tape switches
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
Max Output -- White Light: 600.0 lumens
Tactical Runtime**: 1.5 hours
Bezel Diameter: 1.125"
Weight w/Batteries: 4.0oz
Batteries: Two 123A (included)
*Runtime until output drops below 10% of maximum output
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Gun Light is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer WeaponLight from the most trusted brands like Surefire Flashlights. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review