Streamlight TLR-6 SIG SAUER P238 & P938 Weapon Light with Red Laser
SUBCOMPACT GUN-MOUNTED TACTICAL LIGHT WITH INTEGRATED RED AIMING LASER
Fits SIG SAUER P238 & P938
Designed to securely attach to the trigger guard of 18+ subcompact handguns from the following brands: SIG SAUER. Using this light/laser combination on subcompact handguns allows for easier identification of potential threats before taking action.
Features of the Streamlight TLR 6
- Features C4® LED illuminator and a 640-660nm red laser
- 100 lumens; 2,000 candela; 89m beam distance
- Runs 1 hour (LED only or LED/laser combo); 11 hours (laser only)
- Parabolic reflector produces a balance of beam and peripheral illumination; optimized electronics provide regulated intensity; red laser provides long-range targeting
- Light/Laser Module designed for forward and backward compatibility
- Ambidextrous switching (push-button on both sides) to access three modes: Laser only, Laser/LED combo, LED illumination only
- All modes feature a 10 minute auto shut-off to conserve batteries
- Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun; no need to re-sight laser after battery change
- Uses two CR1/3N lithium batteries (included)
- Removable cover for easy attachment/removal
- Windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushing for dependable zero retention of laser
- Contoured housing securely attaches to trigger guard
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction; IPX4 water-resistant; 1m impact resistance tested
- Operating temperatures of -20°F to +120°F
- Serialized for positive identification
- 2.30” (5.84 cm) - 2.97” (7.54 cm) depending on model
- 1.12 oz. (32 grams) - 1.27 oz. (36 grams) with batteries; depending on model
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- All Rights Reserved. M&P Shield™, GLOCK®, SIG SAUR®, KIMBER®, & KAHR® are registered trademarks of Smith & Wesson, Glock, Inc., Sig Sauer, KIMBER, IP LLC & Saeilo Enterprises, Inc. Streamlight has not sought endorsement of this product from Smith & Wesson®, GLOCK®, SIG SAUER®, KIMBER®, KAHR® Arms or Saeilo Enterprises, Inc.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Gun Light is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Weapon Lights from the most trusted brands like Streamlight Flashlights. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Run Time||1.00 hours|
|Beam Distance||89 meters|
|Battery Type||CR-1/3N Lithium|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Best Buy out there
I bought 2, one for my Sig p238 and one for my wife. Mounting this on the pistol was so easy! Well designed and easy to mount! I got the sight set up and aligned, and so far, after about 50 rounds, still on target. Nice product! The only thing I wish they would do is to make it where you can have a laser on without the flashlight to save battery power, but all in, I am satisfied!
It works great. The fit and mount are excellent. A little difficult to install. Looks great couldn't be more pleased with the looks and functionality of this product. I already recommended this to a friend.
I would buy this weapon light again!
I put it on my Sig P238 and will soon put one on my SR1911. I have recommended it to all my shooting friends.
Excellent fit. The P238 is still comfortable to hold. Very easy to turn light on and off. Plenty of light right on your target area. This is what you want to have in the dark of night and you want to make sure what or who it is before you shoot. Excellent for home protection or anywhere.
Excellent Product for my P938
I have had good luck with Streamlight products, and this one was no different. Fits nicely on my P938. Light is plenty bright, and the laser is easy to acquire as well. It has a nice feature of selecting whether you just want just the light, laser, or both when activated. It's an excellent value for less than $100. Would purchase again.
Another great product from Streamlight
The light works great for EDC. Battery life has been longer than expected. I own many different Streamlight products. This, like the rest, are all very high quality.
I put one of these on my p938. Works great. The Laser has held true with 500+/- rounds. the Laser has held true. Battery lasts. I have another brand, and the battery goes out in a short time, even with no use. friends have other brand lasers that will not hold true. Light is bright enough to cause problems for bad guys
An excellent addition to my SIG P238
Ensure you completely close and LATCH the battery compartment, or the batteries will drop out after shooting one or two rounds. Ask me how I know..... The laser is true and easily visible, with the light being very bright and effective. I have fired 55rds so far, and there is no deviation of the laser. Very happy with this product. Don't pay attention to some of the gripings on forums regarding mounting the unit and selecting light/laser combinations. They are all inept people who don't know how to read instructions and/or are just plain incapable of following prescribed steps:- Great unit and a perfect fit for a very reasonable price.