Streamlight Strion LED Rechargable Flashlight w/ 120V AC/12V DC Charger
The Streamlight Strion LED is a compact, professional light designed for the broadest range of lighting needs at the best value. It provides a bright, far-reaching beam and ample peripheral light, as well as long run times.
- Three modes and strobe:
- High for a bright super-bright beam: 375 lumens; 219m beam distance; runs 2.5 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 175 lumens; 161m beam distance; runs 4.75 hours
- Low for light without glare and extended run time: 80 lumens; 113m beam distance; runs 9.5 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling your location: runs 5.5 hours
- IPX4 water-resistant; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Durable machined aircraft aluminum
- Anti-roll head prevents the light from rolling away when you set it down
- Lithium ion battery fully recharges in 3.5 hrs.
- Clamp style charger holder with digital control circuit that prevents over-charge; LED indicates charge status
- PiggyBack charger doubles your run time by charging a spare battery (sold separately) so you can keep on working; reduces down time
- Features a dual power input – USB port or “traditional” AC/DC charging
- Integrated micro-USB interface specifically designed to guide the plug into place for a secure connection
- USB port provides a convenient charging option using modern devices (power input only; does not charge USB devices)
- Grooved barrel adapts to long gun mount
- 5.9" (14.99 cm); 5.2 oz. (148 grams)
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
High Lumens: 375
Run Time on High: 2.50 hours
Run Time on Low: 9.50 hours
Beam Distance: 219 meters
Max Candela: 12,000
Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Battery Quantity: 1
Length: 5.90 inches (14.99 centimeters)
Weight: 5.22 ounces (147.98 grams)
The distinction between inferior quality and premium flashlight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer handheld flashlights from the most trusted brands like Streamlight Flashlights. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Dependable flashlight, slightly overpriced
I'm a massive fan of Streamlight and many of their other flashlights. I decided it was time to buy a rechargeable setup for my house since I've been eating through batteries non-stop since I take the lights on my dog walks nightly. The Streamlight Strion is sturdy, reasonably bright (my 600 lumens Pro Tac HL is still my fav), and gets the job done. The only thing I don't love is that the tail-cap button doesn't function the same as their other lights, while it does have strobe, engaging it is a tiny bit more cumbersome and unreliable as their other flashlights I've come to adore. That being said, I think you'll enjoy it if it were a few bucks cheaper it'd be a no brainer.
This Streamlight Strion flashlight is fantastic. High power on the light. The battery lasts over 8 hours continuously on the low setting, which is bright. I use the light for work in attics and rely on the light to find my way back. I charge it in the car on the way home from work for about an hour and another hour in the morning and it last all day. Best flashlight I have ever owned, other than the old stream light with the switch on the side also rechargeable.
Streamlight Strion LED is a great light; I sold my Streamlight Stinger DS to get this because the beam is just as good, and the size is much smaller. I had to send the A/C cord back to Streamlight (at my expense) because it buzzed so badly when plugged in, but they exchanged it and sent me a new one right away, so I can't complain. Great light, though, and it fits the Blackhawk Mod U Lok holster perfectly.
I gave these Streamlight Strion flashlights to our employees for Christmas, and they were thrilled with them. Good product! Thank You!
The Streamlight Strion LED can light up a dark
WOW. I have never had a light this good/GREAT before. The Streamlight Strion LED can light up a dark parking lot better than a car's headlights. Just the best.
The Streamlight Strion LED is way cool
The Streamlight Strion LED is way cool. I have two - one at home and one at work. I use it every day. It won't let you downlights up everything. I carry it on my belt and use it all the time. Everyone at work has bought one since. I have one that outshines all the flashlights they have.
Streamlight designs its flashlight in such a way that it is customized to a particular profession or purpose. Hunters love the Streamlight Stinger series in a compact package for their super-bright results, yet are also rechargeable and almost indestructible. Law enforcement and the shooting community love the Streamlight TLR Series bright light, toughness, and long-lasting quality. Based on the success of the Streamlight TLR-1 light, they have made several newer versions like the Streamlight TLR-2 weapon light with Laser. Now, Streamlight has produced the TLR-3, TLR-4, TLR-6, TLR-7 and TLR-8 tactical flashlights. The Streamlight stylus pro has been designed for those who need a bright LED light in difficulty reaching nooks and crannies, such as the engine interiors that mechanics need to see or the different angles of a crime scene that forensic specialists need to inspect. Whatever the specifications, Streamlight aims to provide you with the best lighting solution possible. The bottom line is this - if you want a flashlight that is there for you every shift, holds a charge all night and puts out plenty of light in police or tactical situations, you can't go wrong with a Streamlight brand light.