Samson M&P 9 SHIELD Compact Magwell - Black
Samson Manufacturing's one-piece, no-gunsmithing magazine well brings even more control to Smith & Wesson's M&P®9 SHIELD. You will be able to establish a full firing grip which increases your control for rapid shot recovery. Your expended magazines will now be allowed to drop-free without you having to adjust your grip. Beveling on the base of the magwell makes reloads quicker and fumble-free. More comfortable, easier to shoot and easier to reload. What more could you ask for?
- M&P®9 SHIELD™ & M&P®9 SHIELD M2.0™
- The only no-gunsmithing magwell
- Beveled magwell cuts reload times
- Works with factory 8rd magazines or with the Samson +1 magazine extension
- No permanent modifications to your pistol are required
- Extended finger groove allows full grip for increased control
- Allows magazines to drop freely.
- Patent Pending
- Also available in Natural
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finish: MIL-A-8625 type III class 2 anodizing
- Length: 2.2"
- Width: 0.97"
- Height: 0.71"
- Weight: 0.5 oz.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Have mag will drop.
Really works! No more adjusting pistol in my hand to get the mag to drop!
Samson Shield magwell
I have big hands and would occasionally pinch my hand when reloading. This m&p shield magwell was the only option on the market that added to the firearm and not the magazine. Fits perfectly and makes Mag changes easier.