Samson Carry Contour Magazine Extension - Black
Samson Manufacturing's +1 Magazine Extension not only allows you to carry more ammo, it also aids in your ability to clear malfunctions.
- M&P®9 SHIELD™ & M&P®9 SHIELD M2.0™
- Provides +1 capacity on both 7 rd and 8 rd factory magazines.
- Designed to drop free without catching on the shooters hand.
- Relief cuts to aid in extracting magazine to clear Type III (double-feed) malfunctions and for one handed malfunction clearing.
- Leading edge is contoured to facilitate one-handed reloads and act as a finger groove.
- Uses factory magazine spring.
- Replacement base plate retainer designed to ensure positive feeding using the factory magazine spring.
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finish: MIL-A-8625 type III class 2 anodizing
- Length: 1.66"
- Width: 0.98"
- Height: 0.62"
- Weight: 0.5 oz.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Comfortable, low-profile M&P SHIELD Magazine Extension
I got two of these about three months ago. They are well built and have a solid fit for magazines. They are comfortable in your hand while shooting. They have a good conservative design and can facilitate one-hand reloads. I am sure these extensions were designed to be used with the compact mag-well where the original sleeve is not needed. One will still need to have the sleeve from the eight-round magazine still to fit the gun. I still needed the shorter seven-round magazine and so did not get the mag-well. Apart from that, I am very happy with the extensions.