Precision Armament EFAB (Enhanced Flash Arresting Brake) Ultimate Hybrid 308 Muzzle Brake
Combines superior muzzle control with effective flash suppression even on barrels as short as 10 inches. Patent Pending EFAB technology uses an innovative configuration of diverging expansion nozzles to both diffuse and cool combustion gases resulting in maximum recoil reduction with minimum concussion to the rear and sides of the shooter. Closed bottom reduces dust signature when shooting prone. Precision machined from heat treated stainless steel with an advanced Ionbond® high temperature CrCN coating for extreme durability. Features pilot hole for permanent pinning to bring 14.5″ barrels to legal length.
Available in .308/7.62mm with 5/8-24 threads.
Features and Benefits of the Precision Armament EFAB:
- Innovative configuration of diverging expansion nozzles to both diffuse and cool combustion gases resulting in maximum recoil reduction with minimum concussion to the rear and sides of the shooter
- Closed bottom reduces dust signature when shooting prone
- Precision machined from heat treated stainless steel with an advanced Ionbond high temperature CrCN coating
- Pilot hole for permanent pinning to bring 14.5in barrels to legal length
Accu-Washer™ Muzzle Alignment System required for installation (not included).
- EFAB hybrid muzzle brake
- Muzzle brake 308
- Precision Armament EFAB hybrid muzzle device
- EFABPrecision Armament
The distinction between inferior quality and AR muzzle brake is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer muzzle brakes from the most trusted brands like Precision Armament. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Great price on a stellar product!
Had a Saiga .308 with a bare muzzle and that thing kicked like a mule & was a hella flamethrower. After much research, I settled on the EFAB (along with the Accuwasher system for 5/8-24 threading). Then after a little more research found it at a great price at Mounts Plus. They shipped fast and once installed (easy to follow instructions that came with it) I tried her out at my local range. No noticeable flash and greatly reduced felt recoil. May have taken some of the muzzle flip away as well, but I couldn't be 100%.