AR-15 Muzzle Brake
Choosing the Best AR 15 Muzzle Brake
If you’re looking for AR brake, Mounting Solutions Plus has a variety to choose from that will help you improve your aim. These items, also known as compensators, work by harnessing exploding gunpowder gas and other particles and redirects them to change the movement or acceleration of the rifle.
The baffles inside the compensator device, an expansion chamber, and the holes that are drilled into that expansion chamber will bleed gas off at several angles to the axis of your barrel. These gases supply jet-like force just before, during, and after the projectile exits the barrel, resulting in redirection.
Take a close look inside the AR15 muzzle brake, and you’ll find that as a bullet exits the crown and rifled portion, it enters an oversized tunnel just through the AR muzzle brake. This tunnel needs to be oversized so that the bullet can enjoy free passage. Should the bullet touch the inside of the item with even the slightest amount of pressure, it can be thrown off and rendered in inaccurate. Hot gases tend to boil into the compensator the moment the bullet’s base exits the barrel, thus expanding violently and traveling several times faster than the actual projectile.
The most sophisticated of these tactical and quality products tend to incorporate both gas ports and expansion chambers. Sometimes there are large, rearward-angled ports integrated into the design. Usually, there are two or three large gas ports on either side and several smaller gas holes on top. AR15 brakes can be obscenely loud and extremely useful and are highly favored by rifle users when wanting to eliminate the effect of recoil. These products are typically set at a slight angle with the purpose of counteracting the rifle and work well in competitions. We stock a selection of hybrid, particular use, and severe-duty brakes for your rifles.
Mounting Solutions Plus also stock a comprehensive range of rifles and accessories. Take a look at our wide selection of affordable and quality tactical products today.
Popular AR15 muzzle brakes:
- Precision Armament M4-72 - Highlights an imaginative converse venting two fold confound plan for the most astounding backlash diminishment in its class.
- Precision Armament EFAB - Combines superior muzzle control with effective flash suppression even on barrels as short as 10 inches.
- Valkyrie Muzzle Brake - Lessen muzzle lift by reducing recoil and altering gas direction
- Precision Armament AFAB - Combines the performance of both a dedicated flash hider and a dedicated compensator.
- ATI Shark Muzzle Brake - stunning upgrade to your rifle, offering both distinct looks and powerful power.
- UM Tactical Rage - World’s first re-configurable recoil management device.
- Precision Armament M11 - A big symmetrical blast baffle, seal with two front baffles
- PRI Compensator - Cut from solid stainless steel bar stock for greater resistance to heat and burnout.
- PRI QC Muzzle Brake
- Precision Armament M41 - Not only provides maximum recoil reduction but also reduces the torsional recoil force associated with heavy bullets and fast twist rates.
- Matador Arms Stinger AR15 Blast Diverter - Traditional muzzle brake (CORE) with the option to add the SHELL
- Precision Armament Hypertap - Advanced Convergent-Divergent port geometry yields an unprecedented recoil reduction of over 84%
- Coda Evolution Fury Titanium Compensator - High-Grade Titanium has some pretty serious advantages over traditional steel.