Matador Arms Hammerhead AR-15 Muzzle Brake (.223/5.56) 1/2"-28
Triple Chambered, Maximum Efficiency Muzzle Brake
Hammerhead Advantages over your standard vanilla muzzle brake:
- The side ports are canted rearward, pushing the gas backwards. This counters more recoil than if they were at 90 degree angles.
- Fit and finish is top-quality.
- The concave exit face sends gas sideways, rather than downward.
- The vertical ports are the largest size possible without creating a downward force.
- Pin-on Design
- Durable Black Nitrate finish
- Remove the factory pin on top of the barrel (front sight).
- Install the brake; align the pin hole.
- Use the supplied pin to affix the brake.
- . Use the set screws to center the brake on the barrel.
*We recommend using Red Loctite 263 on the set screws.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review