NcSTAR SKS Tri-Rail & Receiver Cover
Replaces the top cover on your SKS Rifle and offers top rail and two side rails to attach scopes, lights, and lasers via Weaver style rings or Picatinny rail mounts.
Features & Benefits of the NcStar SKS scope mount:
- SKS Tri-Rail Receiver Cover
- Replaces existing SKS receiver cover and provides Three Rails for mounting and Optic on top and accessories on the sides like a Flashlight and/or Laser
- The two side rails can be mounted in several positions for mounting flexability, they are also removable
- Four side set screws allows you to lock the receiver cover to the SKS receiver for a secure fit
- The Receiver Cover is manufactured slightly longer by a few thousandths, so that it can be hand fited to the various manufacturers of the SKS rifles. Some handfitting may be required for a secure fit
- Mount is a See-Through design, which allows you to still be able to use the Iron Sights when mounted onto the SKS rifle
- Aluminum (Rail) and Steel Construction (Receiver Cover)
- Length: 4.8"
- Weight: 9.6 oz
- NcSTAR Patented design: Patent # D543,605
The distinction between inferior quality and premium SKS Scope Mount is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Scope Mounts from the most trusted brands like NcSTAR. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
requires extensive fitting
Took a good amount of filing. Remember to file your radiuses.
SKS tri rail
I would recomend it if you have the right tools & some experience in gun smithing alot of work to make it fit right.
Great rails, but you better know what your doing, and have appropriate tools.
It's a nightmare to put on and more.
NcStar Tri-Rail mount
The unit showed up well packaged and in the same condition as advertised. I had to do some filing on the front to get it to fit my rifle, but once there, it looks fine.
I love the piece, but it required ALOT of modification to fit my SKS. Not quite so drop in as I expected. After extensive filing, pounding, & refitting, fit & looked great. One size doesn't fit all.