Magpul MBUS Pro - Magpul Back-Up AR-15 Sight Set - Front & Rear with Free MSP Silicone Gun Cloth
The MBUS® professional is made up of a corrosion resistant all-steel back-up observance resolution that delivers excellently with strength and with minimum bulk at a value that is even smaller than its size. the twin aperture, windage adjustable Rear and no-tool, elevation adjustable Front surpasses altogether in its 1913 Picatinny rail mounting applications, as well as rail-height gas blocks.
Positive detents keep the MBUS professional Front and Rear at normal AR sight height once deployed, and they become low after they are stowed that you will never notice them till they are required. The slim dimension Front is compatible with most IR aiming optical device and they are light-weighted during installations for the skilled user.
This product is made in the USA and its features include:
All steel construction
- Case hardened and finished with a ferritic nitrocarburizing method for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail together with receiver-height gas blocks
- Elevation adjustment knob – no tools needed
- Positive detents in each the up and down positions as well as on the elevation knob
- standard AR sight height once deployed
- MBUS professional – Front
- Weight, w/ hardware: 1.51 oz.
- Height above rail, stowed: ~0.43” max
- Length, stowed: 1.6”
- MBUS professional – Rear
- Weight, w/ hardware: 1.80 oz.
- Height above rail, stowed, at mid-point: ~0.37”
- Length, stowed: 2.1”
- Aperture height over rail: 1.41”
- small aperture dia.: 0.07”
- massive aperture dia.: 0.19”
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review