Leupold Mark AR MOD 1 1.5-4x20mm
The most demanding situations -and the most demanding shooters- call for the Leupold Mark AR MOD 1. This new tactical optic squeezes every millimeter of accuracy potential from your MSR/AR or bolt-action rifle, lighting the way to success with optional daylight-visible green FireDot illumination.
Features of the Leupold Mark AR MOD 1 1.5-4x20mm
- 2nd Generation Argon/Krypton Waterproofing
- Features our exclusive, proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend, which nearly eliminates the effects of thermal shock, and reduces the diffusion of gases sealed inside your scope even more than our proven nitrogen technology already does.
- Tactile Power Selector
- The tactile power indicator identifies your magnification with a touch.
- One inch Maintube
- MARK AR® MOD 1 P5 Dial
- All Mark AR MOD 1 Rifle Scopes feature 0.1 mil P5 dials with an elevation BDC dial for a .223/5.56, 55gr FMJ projectile with a muzzle velocity of 3100 FPS.
- Multicoat 4
- The Multicoat 4® lens system delivers extreme clarity from edge to edge of the visual field, outstanding contrast, and a bright sight picture even in extreme low-light conditions.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR-15 Scope is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Rifle Scopes from the most trusted brands like Leupold. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) - Low||73|
|Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) - High||29.3|
|Linear FOV (m/100 m) - Low||22.3|
|Linear FOV (m/100 m) - High||8.9|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
This was my first Leupold scope utilized on my AR15 platform. I highly recommend the first green reticle as it will assist in all lighting situations. Overall the scope is light, easy to dial-in, and optics are very clear. A great first scope that I know I will utilize for a very long time. If you are into target ranges for practice and/or hunting, I do not see any reason you can go wrong with this purchase. I will likely upgrade to a 3x9 Leupold, but I would never sell this one.
Nice AR Scope
Good AR scope for short to medium ranges. If you want more precise aiming, then go with the 3-9 power. This Leupold mark ar firedot scope does manage to combine "red dot" and magnifying scope features. Requires an extended eye relief mount due to length of scope behind adjustment knobs.
Nice features and good glass
This Leupold mark ar 1.5 4x20 scope had all the features I was looking for. It is a second focal plane scope, and the mil subtensions are calibrated at the highest magnification (4x in this case). The adjustments are in 1/10 mil (instead of MOA), and the turrets are externally adjustable. For some reason, a lot of other manufacturers won't combine this set of characteristics. Also, MSP had the best deal (by far) on this scope at the time of purchase.