Impact Weapons Components Reversible Picatinny Hand Stop
Reversible WEAPON CONTROL Picatinny Hand Stop was designed to provide a low profile, ergonomics and extremely functional device for enhancing weapon control. Unlike all other manual stops currently available, IWC designed our WEAPON CONTROL MOUNT-N SLOT to be extremely compact, using only one recoil slot on the railing. This allows the AR Hand Stop to be placed virtually anyplace along any 1913 MIL Spec of rail surface. The ergonomics of the Impact Weapons Components Hand Stop lends itself to push or pull method. The Operator can put Them in the right place, usually along the bottom of the Handguard, allowing the weapon to be dragged to a shoulder pocket, or directly connected to the side of the handguard, allowing the WEAPON CONTROL MOUNT-N SLOT to indicator perfectly in the web of your hand, like a Glock or 1911 would, for good alignment behind a weapon mounted flashlight.
It also works well for Operators who use a hand stop with two fingers in front, and two fingers behind the stop. PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Ergonomic, compact design eliminates all sharp edges that can ensnarl the operator's equipment. Ultra light-weight MOUNT-N SLOT design weighs only 56 ounces. Over 65% more useful railway space, when compared to the other hand stops currently available. Occupies a single recoil slot, allowing the operator to climb anyplace along the MIL Spec Rail surface. CNC Machined from 606T6 aluminum, Hard anodized Type III matte finish per MIL-A-8625 F. Easily installation and simple to follow directions, utilizing the hex key and single 8-32 x 1 SHCS fastener.
NO GUNSMITHING - Mounting doesn't require alteration of the firearm. 100% LIFETIME WARRANTY. PERIOD. Return for a full refund including your shipping charges. MADE IN the United States, Including materials, tool, and Packaging. IWC MOUNT-N SLOT products are produced by Americans.
Features and Benefits of the IWC Picatinny hand stop:
- Ergonomic, compact design eliminates all sharp edges which can ensnarl the operators gear.
- Ultra-lightweight MOUNT-N-SLOT design weighs only .56 ounces.
- Over 65% more usable rail space, compared to the other Hand Stops available today.
- Occupies a single recoil slot, allowing the operator to mount anywhere along the MIL-Spec Rail surface.
- CNC Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum; Hard anodized Type III matte finish per MIL-A-8625F.
- Easily installation and simple to follow instructions, using the Hex Key and a single 8-32 x 1" SHCS fastener.
- NO GUNSMITHING - Mounting does not require alteration of firearm.
- 100% LIFETIME WARRANTY. PERIOD. Return for full refund including your shipping charges.
- MADE IN USA; Including Materials, Tool and Packaging.
- IWC MOUNT-N-SLOT products are MADE BY AMERICANS.
- picatinny handstop
- 1913 hand stop
- picatinny hand stop
- iwc handstop
- 1913 handstop
- iwc hand stop
- handstop picatinny
- picatinny finger stop
- hand stop picatinny
- ar hand stop picatinny
- finger stop picatinny
- ar 15 hand stop picatinny
- pic rail hand stop
- aluminum hand stop picatinny
- m lok finger stop
- rail hand stop
- picatinny ar hand stop
- picatinny rail finger stop
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR15 handstop is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR accessories from the most trusted brands like Impact Weapons Components. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
A really solid and simple handstop..I love that it's NOT polymer ...since almost everything for the AR seems to be anymore.