Deltac "Mini-MAGNUM" muzzle brake for Mosin Nagant - Complete threading kit
Deltac believe that threading the barrel of the Mosin Nagant is the most effective method to install a Muzzle Brake on your Mosin Nagant because their barrel are not always concentric. See the picture above. There are many breaks on the market that just mount with a bracket secured behind the front sight that end up being shot off with an exiting bullet and are potentially dangerous. Threading your barrel with the use of the enclosed threading tool insure your thread are true and are permanent but ensure reliability and accuracy. Deltac also suggest this to be done by a gunsmith.
- Type: Muzzle Brake
- Length: 2.504 inches
- Width : 1.25 inches
- CALIBER: 7.62
- Exit hole .375 inches
- Thread: M15x1 RH threads
- Machined from top quality steel and finished in black oxide.
Round adjustable die in M15X1RH (Right hand threads)
Thread alignment tool:
Made in USA, this is a simple TAT (thread alignment tool) for re-threading 7.62 caliber muzzles to accept the above M15 X 1 RH muzzle device. The extended 3" long stem helps with Mosin-Nagant barrels which have been counter-bored to renew the muzzle crown.. It helps you get the die started level and on-center to prevent costly mistakes. Material: 303 Stainless Steel.
#5 Die Handle
This a heavy duty #5 die handle is approx. 11.5in long and accepts 1.5in dia (38mm) dies like the M15X1 RH die that Deltac offer on this site. The handle ends are not removable. These are high quality handles made of high tensile steel.
* The Russian arsenal sometimes counter-bore the barrels to prolong their life by cutting out the bad/worn rifling at the muzzle end. If done properly a counter-bore has the potential to improve accuracy. The length of the counter-bore depended on how worn the muzzle end was. You should measure the depth of the counter-bore to make sure that this tool is long enough to reach the caliber bore of the rifle.
- 1 Threaded "Magnum"Muzzle Brake
- 1 M15X1 RH adjustable round Die
- 1 Thread alignment tool with a 3" long stem
- #5 die handle
- 1 Jam nut
NOTE: This device should be installed by a competent gunsmith to ensure concentricity and clearance at exit hole.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Mosin Nagant Muzzle Brake is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Mosin Nagant Muzzle Accessories from the most trusted brands like Deltac. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review