Brigand Arms Carbon Black EDGE AR-15 Carbon Fiber Handguard with M-LOK Mounting Slots
Available in similar lengths and styles to our original open-structure Carbon Fiber Handguards (7", 9", 12", 15" – BLADE & EDGE models). The Carbon Black rail matches our existing high standard for handguard strength and heat rejection, and is capped with hard anodized aluminum rings for optimal impact resistance. It mounts on our standard ultralight barrel nut, and includes multiple M-LOK mounting slots, to accommodate any accessory. These carbon fiber parts are conditioned for stability even during barrel heat cycling, so front iron-sights and other aiming accessories remain accurate during any rate of fire. The 12″ EDGE model (pictured) weighs only 6.6 oz (INCLUDING barrel nut weight). These handguards are the second lightest rails on the market – second only to Brigand’s original open-structure rails!
Features and Benefits of the Brigand Arms Carbon Black BLADE Handguard:
- Stealthy black appearance harmonizes with standard AR-15 receiver/barrel finishes
- Free-floats the barrel so ’guard & attached accessories have no effect on accuracy
- Aluminum end caps enhance structural rigidity & resistance to impact
- Mates securely to receiver via the included ultralight barrel nut
- Multiple lengths available - customize to your needs
- 7 inch Carbon Fiber Handguard
- 9 inch Carbon Fiber Handguard
- 12 inch Carbon Fiber Handguard
- 15 inch Carbon Fiber Handguard
- Carbine Length Handguard
- Mid Length Handguard
- Rifle Length Handguard
- 15" Handguard
- M lok handguard
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR Handguard is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR Accessories from the most trusted brands like Brigand Arms. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Very nice Carbon fiber mlok handguard
Added this M-lok carbon fiber handguard to a custom build carbine-length AR. Free-floating the barrel improved accuracy by about 1/2" at 100 yards. Outstanding quality of the carbon fiber and machined aluminum hardware.