BOBRO Dual lever Precision Optic Mount - 34mm Rings
Item No: B10-300-340
Rock Solid Scope with the BOBRO Dual lever Precision Optic Mount
The BOBRO Dual lever Precision Optic Mount comes with the Patented lever system and is manufactured for big diameter scopes. The base contains an extension that encourages appropriate eye relief despite the usage of a non-monolithic rail, and may be connected with a folding back up iron sight (BUIS). Bigger fasteners are used compared to the conventional lineup. The form is equipped for uttermost strength and the mount as well is constructed to deal with excessive recoil forces and heavy optics.
The BOBRO Dual lever Precision Optic Mount is built around parameters like the compatibility with any 1913 Specification Rail, adequate pressure lock, fully tool and user adjustable free, auto index ability, artificial railway systems, no loose shooting, security along with lever turning, continuous and considerable force, simple to control, powerful, and can resist shock and high impact. The optic Mount is offered in both 20MOA, as well as 0MOA cant base. It's formulated from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum with precision CNC and finished with type 3 mil-spec hard coating in anodized black for a sound, long lasting finish.
The BOBRO Dual lever Precision Optic Mount was built around the below parameters:
- Must be user adjustable free and fully tool. Match securely to any rail without the user needing to tailor the pressure position.
- Auto Index capacity. The apparatus must additionally index parallel to the bore. The unit should repeat the forward shift (recoil forces direction of sway) not only to optimize zero repeatability, but to take this installation step out of the users first mounting series. Index should be redundant.
- Unit should never fire loose due to a mechanical or improper mounting.
- The system must incorprate a security that prevents the lever from being inadvertently opened. The safety has to have the ability to be controlled along with the lever turning, so that just one hand is needed to open it,
- The unit will use continuous force to ensure necessary pressure in all situations. The force has to be tremendous to prevent any shift forward left/right.
- The pressure has to be used in a linear way centered in the primary body to prevent cocking of the mount.
- It should be simple to manipulate whether by fatigued or gloved hands.
- It has to be incredibly strong, and resist impact and shock to the system casing.
- Type 3 Hard coating black anodizing
- 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Weighs just 12.00 ozs!
- Weight: 12.00 ozs.
- Height: 1.5″ from top of rail to scope centerline
- Ring Width: is 0.990
- Ring Spacing: 2.975 inside to inside
- Front Cantilever: 2.00″ long
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review