Birchwood Casey Shoot•N•C 12" x 18" Silhouette Target 5 Pack
Silhouettes come in packs of 5,40,12, or bulk (cases of 100) for use with the Shoot•N•C® Silhouette Target Kit or for target practice.
Key Features of the Shoot N C Targets
- Bullet holes are revealed with bright chartreuse rings.
- Self-adhesive backing makes birchwood casey targets easy to put up.
- Sized for short- and long-range target practice.
- Great for use with all firearms and calibers.
- shoot n c target
- shoot nc targets
- shoot n c targets
- target for shooting
- bullseye targets for shooting
- shoot nc target
- birchwood casey shoot n c targets
- shoot-n-c targets
Shooting target Quick Links
- shooting targets
- battleship shooting targets
- reactive targets
- battleship target shooting
- 23x35 shooting targets
- bad guy targets
- anatomy shooting targets
- birchwood casey eze scorer targets
- champion targets
- birchwood casey dirty bird targets
- 100 yd rifle targets
- eze scorer targets
- tic tac toe shooting target
- bad guy target
- targets for shooting
- barn target
Birchwood Casey Quick Links
- birchwood casey
- birchwood casey super blue
- birchwood casey aluminum black
- birchwood casey blue and rust remover
- birchwood casey bore scrubber
- birchwood casey tru oil
- birchwood casey walnut stain
- superblue birchwood casey
- birchwood aluminum black
- birchwood blue and rust remover
- birchwood casey black
- birchwood casey gun scrubber
- birchwood casey rust remover
- birchwood casey blue
- birchwood casey super black
- birchwood super blue
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Reactive Target is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Shooting Targets from the most trusted brands like Shoot N C Targets form Birchwood Casey. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
I use this particular target at 200 yd for my 22-250. Because even with a spotting scope on regular paper targets, I cannot see the hole. However, with these targets the point of impact is clearly illustrated with a 22 caliber bullet.
Work as advertised.
I like how I do not have to use my spotting scope when shooting 22 caliber bullets at 200 yds. I am able to see impacts using only the scope.
Wrong color, but still great product.
Really like the size for shooting longer distances, but need to be a lighter color because crosshairs disappear with the black interior—still a great product.
Superb Training Aid
I love 'Shoot-N-C' targets! They are my favorites for use at indoor shooting ranges. Instant visual feedback makes them superb accuracy training aids. The target repair pasters are a money-saving plus.