BOBRO 1" Extended QD Scope Mount
Item No: B03-200-254 Description The Precision Optic Mount Extended provides a rock solid, repeat zero scope interface for your weapon platform with an additional 0.75″ forward throw than our non-extended mount. It features the Patented [US Patent 8,567,105] BLAC™ lever system which requires no manual adjustment to attain a proper, rock solid engagement on a 1913 Picatinny rail.
Design Features and Benefits of the BOBRO Precision Optic Scope Mount
The Precision Optic Mount features the Patented [US Patent 8,567,105] BLAC™ lever system which was designed around the following parameters:
- Must be compatible with any 1913 Specification Rail, to include systems that are out of specification (within reason) and this includes Weaver rails.
- Must be completely tool and user adjustable free. It needs to be 100% self contained and mate securely to any rail without the user having to tailor the pressure/engagement position.
- Must lock with enough pressure to positively attach any device or optical instrument to a rail without movement, static or dynamic forces not withstanding.
- The rail must not experience any deformation due to user error. This must include synthetic (plastic/polymer/composite) rail systems.
- Auto Index capability. The device must also index parallel to the bore. The unit must always repeat the forward shift (recoil forces direction of influence) not only to maximize zero repeatability, but to take this step of installation out of the users initial mounting sequence. Index must be redundant.
- Unit must not shoot loose due to improper mounting or a mechanical bottoming out.
- The system must incorprate a safety that prevents the lever from being accidentally opened. The safety must be able to be manipulated in conjunction with the lever rotation, so that only one hand is required to open it.
- The unit will utilize constant force to ensure required pressure in all conditions. The force must be substantial to prevent any shift forward/aft left/right.
- The pressure must be applied in a linear direction centered in the main body to prevent cocking of the mount.
- It must be easy to manipulate by gloved or fatigued hands.
- It must be extremely robust, and withstand shock and impact to the system housing.
- There were others, but by listing them we would compromise our trade secrets.
The Precision Optic Mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 mil-spec anodized black for a rock hard lasting finish.
- 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Type 3 Hard coat black anodizing
- Weighs only 7.5 ozs!
- Made in the USA!
The Precision Optic Mount has the following specifications:
- Height: 1.485″ from center of 1913 to tube center
- Weight: 7.5oz
- Ring Spacing: 2.150″ inside to inside
- Ring Spacing: 3.870″ outside to outside
- Ring Width: 0.860″ wide (each)
MANUFACTURED BY: Bobro Engineering
- 1 inch quick release scope mount
- 1 inch quick release scope rings
- quick release 1 inch scope rings
- 1 inch qd scope mount
- 1 inch qd scope rings
- 1 inch quick detach scope rings
- 1 qd scope rings
AR15 Scope Mount Quick Links
- ar 15 scope mounts
- best ar scope mount
- best scope mounts for ar 15
- scope mounts for ar 15
- ar15 scope mount
- ar scope mounts
- scope mount for ar15
- best ar 15 scope mounts
- best ar 15 scope mount
- best ar scope mounts
- ar15 optics mount
- ar-15 scope mounts
- ar15 scope mounts
- best ar optic mount
- best scope mounts for ar15
- ar scope mount
- scope rings for ar15
- ar15 scope rings
- ar scope rings
- ar 15 scope rings
Scope Rings Quick links
- best scope rings
- AR scope mount
- 30mm picatinny scope rings
- 30mm scope mount
- 34mm scope rings picatinny
- 34mm scope mount
Bobro Quick Links:
- bobro engineering
- bobro mount
- bobro scope mount
- bobro acog mount
- bobro mounts
- bobro qd mount
- bobro 30mm mount
- bobro scar mount
- bobro rmr mount
- bobro m17 rmr mount
- bobro aimpoint pro mount
The distinction between inferior quality and premium 1 inch Scope Mount is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer QD Scope Mounts from the most trusted brands like Bobro Engineering. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Bobro Makes a Solid mount.
Bobro Makes a Solid mount. I use this mount for target shooting and hunting. The mount is simple to use and does exactly what it promises. You put it on and take it off. It maintains zero every time. What I didn't like was that the scope mounting screws install from the bottom, making torquing of the screws an approximation.No torque wrench can get in there. It is a little pricey, but you get what you pay for.