Eotech HHS ll (EXPS2-2 with G33 3x Magnifier)
Regardless of the scenario this HHS provides an unparalleled advantage when transitioning from short to long range shooting. The EXPS2-2 offers true 2 eyes open shooting, a transversly mounted lithium 123 battery, 7 mm raised base offering iron sight access, and easy to adjust side buttons. The G33 3x magnifier with switch to side mount provides superior light transmission and the large field of view puts the competition to shame. Both units offer an adjustable, locking, quick detach lever for easy attachment and removal.
- 3x magnifier with Switch-To-Side mount works with all existing HWS units.
- Reticle is a 65MOA circle with two 1MOA aiming dots
- Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length
- Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space
- Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved
- Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 600 hours
- Side buttons with an adjustable, locking, quick detach lever for easy attachment and removal
- Optics: Transmission holography - parallax free
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- COMBINED Length/Width/Height: 8.1"x 2.2"x2.8" (206 x 55.9 x 71.1mm)
- COMBINED Weight: 23.1 oz (655 grams)
- Temperature: -40 to 160 F
- Waterproof: Submersible to 10 ft depth
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yds)
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: MIL-STD-1913 rail. Adjustable for width
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to within 2 MOA after re-mounting
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare coating
- Window Dimensions: 1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23mm)
- Front Window Material: 1/8" solid glass
- Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16" thick)
- Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28m) at a 4" eye relief
- Brightness Adjustment Range: 146,000:1 brightest to lowest
- Power Source: (1) 123 lithium battery
- Battery Life: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12
- Brightness Settings: 20 settings with scrolling feature
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
- Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs
*This model is controlled under the Export Administration Regualtions (EAR) ECCN 0A987, and may not be exported to a Foreign Person, either in the U.S. or abroad, without a license or exception from the U.S. Department of Commerce.
Magnifcation Fixed: 3.25X
Eye Relief: 2.2 in
Field of View: 7.3 degrees
Length: 3.9 in
Temperature: -40 degrees to 160 degrees F
Sealing: Fogproof Internal Optics
Mount: 34mm ring with integrated dovetail adapter for use with quick release mount
||7.7 in (195.6mm)
||2.3 in (59mm)
||3.3 in (83.9mm)
||22.4 oz (635.1g)
||1" Weaver or Mil-Std 1913 rail
||3 volts, (1) 123 Lithium battery
||10 ft (3m)
||Approx 600 hours at nominal setting 12 at room temperature
|Night vision compatible:
||-2: 68 MOA ring with (2) 1 MOA dots (HHS II)
||Fixed 3X (with magnifier engaged)
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Would recommend this product.
Would recommend this product.
Incredible Optics Package....
April 3, 2013
This EOTech combo is fantastic. I own Trijicon, Aimpoint, Votex and others. Lots of great things to say about each (particularly the Aimpoint T1). This is my first EOTech optic, and thought at one time I owned an Aimpoint M4 with their magnifier, I traded it off a while back for a variable powered optic.The FOV with the EO is great, love the reticle with the two ranging dots, and the surrounding circle seems to add speed in target acquisition for me. I think the cost of the magnifier is a little excessive....to put it mildly, and I would suggest looking at Primary Arms for a very suitable alternate magnifier. That being said, the pivoting mount included with the EO magnifier is fantastic. No levers, just push it in and out of alignment with the sight....with very positive lock up on both positions. Zero regrets with this purchase, as a matter of fact, I'm very happy with it.