Weaver #413 Top Mount Bases for Savage Long Action Flat Rear Receiver - Pre-2003 Models
Each Weaver mount base is machined to tight tolerances for a custom fit. These Aluminum bases offer maximum strength for rings to hold tight
One-piece base for :
- Savage Model 110 Long Action Flat Rear Receiver - Pre-2003 Models
- Savage Model 111 Long Action Flat Rear Receiver - Pre-2003 Models
- Savage Model 112 Long Action Flat Rear Receiver - Pre-2003 Models
- Savage Model 114 Long Action Flat Rear Receiver - Pre-2003 Models
- Savage Model 116 Long Action Flat Rear Receiver - Pre-2003 Models
- 210 Shotgun (use X-high rings) Pre-2003 Models.
This scope mount will work with Weaver style scope rings.
105-WVR-48425 Gloss Black
105-WVR-48442 Matte Black
- Savage 110 scope base weaver
- Savage 110 long action scope base
- Savage 110 scope base
- Savage 111 weaver scope base
- Savage 112 weaver scope base
- Savage 114 weaver scope base
- Savage 116 weaver scope base
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Savage 110 scope base is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Scope Bases from the most trusted brands like Weaver Mounts. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Savage 110 scope base weaver
I bought this weaver savage 110 base for my son's rifle because the bases that came with the gun didn't allow the scope to come back far enough for him. This base gives you the flexibility to mount your scope in many more positions than you would have with two-piece bases. The base came with screws that require a flat head screwdriver, and I would have much-preferred Torx or hex head screws. But I was able to mount it securely, and for what you get versus the money spent, it's hard to complain.
Savage 110 scope base
Solid as a rock, this gun shoots better than it ever has.
Savage 110 scope mount
The Weaver #413 Savage 110 Scope Mount allows you to have different ring placement for different scope lengths and is one piece.
excellent scope mount
I put this mount on my Savage 110 about six months ago, And zero is still zero. That's excellent. After two hunting trips always Great.
very good buy
My Buckmasters scope was to short to permit mounting on my savage 110 long actions (30/06) with a two-piece base. This Weaver one piece mount fixed the problem!