Trijicon SA04: S&W 3 Dot Green Front & Green Fixed Rear Night Sights
The SA04 is for guns made before Novak sights (before late 1989). It fits models 5903, 5904, 5906, 915 and 411.
Trijicon Bright & Tough(TM) Night Sights are three-dot iron sights that increase night-fire shooting accuracy by as much as five times over conventional sights. Equally impressive, they do so with the same speed as instinctive shooting - and without the need for batteries. Housed in a metal body and cushioned within silicone rubber, Bright & Tough Night Sights feature a unique shock-resistant design. Each lamp is capped with a sapphire jewel to help evenly distribute the light while protecting the lamp from solvents and puncture. Contained within aluminum cylinders for additional protection, the lamps are mounted on silicone rubber cushions to withstand shock and heavy recoil. Green lamps are warranted for 12 years from the date of manufacture.
Professional installation recommended.
Features of the Trijicon Smith and Wesson 915 sights:
- INSTANTLY VISIBLE SIGHT PICTURE IN NO-LIGHT OR LOW-LIGHT SITUATIONS - Tritium phosphor-filled glass lamp provides battery-free glow, allowing for a visible sight picture in all lighting situations.
- INCREASED DAYLIGHT DOT VISIBILITY - White-painted rings around tritium lamps enhance user’s ability to see sight picture in bright-light shooting situations.
- ENHANCED PROTECTION FROM HEAVY RECOIL AND HARSH CLEANING SOLVENTS - Tritium gas lamps are contained within protective aluminum cylinders and have additional silicone rubber cushioning.
- EVENLY DISTRIBUTED LIGHT FROM TRITIUM LAMPS - Each Trijicon® tritium lamp is capped with a sapphire jewel that helps evenly distribute the light from the lamp and also acts as an additional layer of protection from puncture and cleaning solvents.
- Smith and Wesson 5903 sights
- Smith and Wesson 5904 sights
- Smith and Wesson 5906 sights
- Smith and Wesson 915 sights
- Smith and Wesson 411 sights
- S&W 5904 ight sights
- S&W 5906 night sights
- S&W 5906 night sights
- S&W 915 night sights
- S&W 411 night sights
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Night sight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer accessories from the most trusted brands like trijicon. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Fits Make||Smith & Wesson®|
|Fits Model||5903, 5904, 5906, 915 and 411.|
|5903, 5904, 5906, 915 and 411.|
|Front Lamp Color||Green|
|Rear Lamp Color||Green|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Great smith and wesson 915 sights!
I ordered the SA04Y set for my S&W 915 that I bought new in the early 80s. Of my four semi-auto pistols, the 915 has always been my favorite, but lately my old eyes have had a hard time with the sights. Trijicon night sights were the only replacements I could find for the "non-Novak" 915. I didn't think I needed night sights, but I knew I needed better sights and hoped that these would be an improvement. I have to say I love them! A huge improvement - significant in any or no light, and they dramatically improved my accuracy. The only problem is that now I want them for every gun I own... Installation was pretty easy but took a little time. Be careful removing the rear sight; there are springs for the mag disconnect and firing-pin safety under it. Remove the sight from left to right. The rear sight height had to be reduced a bit to fit the dovetail (I believe this is normal). Using a sharpening stone, I slowly removed material from the bottom of the sight until it fits into the right side of the dovetail about 25% of the way and then drove it home from right to left. The front sight needed no modification.
New life for an old gun
These Trijicon Night sights have nice bright rings around the triduum for daytime use that are bigger than the original dots, and in near dark or dark glow brightly. Be aware that the rear sight on a 5906 has springs under it that operate the safety, so be careful not to lose or pinch them while replacing sights. I had mine replaced with these by a qualified gunsmith.