Trijicon HD XR Night Sight for Springfield Springfield XD-S, XD-E
Front: Yellow or Orange Outline / Green Tritium, Rear: Black Outline / Green Tritium
Fits the Springfield Armory® XD-S, XD-E
The Trijicon HD XR™ Night Sights were specifically designed with the ever evolving challenges of law enforcement agencies in mind. Building on the features of the current HD™ Night Sights, the Trijicon HD XR™ night sights are for the next level of advanced target identification and engagement at increased distances. A thinner front sight post allows shooters to have a larger field of view which further enhances the ability to identify targets, expedite engagements and see location of hits on target at longer distances. Pistol shooters that need the advantage of a more precise engagement in any light can count on the Trijicon HD XR™ Night Sights. Green tritium lamps are warranted for 12 years from date of manufacture.
- EXPANDED FIELD OF VIEW AND A PRECISION SIGHT PICTURE FOR LONGER-RANGE ENGAGEMENTS - Thin front post (.122 in. width) promotes a larger field of view for fast target identification and engagement at longer distances.
- ENHANCED FRONT SIGHT ACQUISITION IN BRIGHT, TRANSITIONAL AND NO-LIGHT SITUATIONS - Glow-in-the-dark, photoluminescent-painted front outline combines with a “U” notch rear and black-painted rear outlines to quickly draw your eye to the front post in all lighting conditions.
- ONE-HANDED SLIDE MANIPULATION - Steeply hooked front surface to assist in an emergency, one-handed slide manipulation.
- INSTANTLY VISIBLE SIGHT PICTURE IN NO-LIGHT AND LOW-LIGHT SITUATIONS - Tritium phosphor-filled glass lamp illuminates sights for high visibility in all lighting conditions.
- ENHANCED PROTECTION FROM HEAVY RECOIL AND HARSH CLEANING SOLVENTS - Tritium gas lamps are contained within protective aluminum cylinders and have additional silicone rubber cushioning.
- EVENLY DISTRIBUTED LIGHT FROM TRITIUM LAMPS - Each Trijicon® tritium lamp is capped with a sapphire jewel that helps evenly distribute the light and also acts as an additional layer of protection from puncture and cleaning solvents.
NOTE: Professional installation recommended. Dimensions for reference only
- SP602-C-600875 - Trijicon HD XR™ Night Sight Set — Yellow Front Outline for Springfield Armory® XD-S®
- SP602-C-600876 - Trijicon HD XR™ Night Sight Set — Orange Front Outline for Springfield Armory® XD-S®
- Springfield XDs night sights
- Springfield XDe night sights
- Springfield XDs sights
- Springfield XDe sights
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Springfield Armory night sights is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Springfield XDs accessories from the most trusted brands like Trijicon Night Sights. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Fits Make||Springfield Armory®||Springfield Armory®|
|Fits Model||XD-S, XD-E||XD-S, XD-E|
|Front Lamp Color||Green||Green|
|Rear Lamp Color||Green||Green|
|Front Paint Color||Yellow||Orange|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
best night sight on the market.
These Trijicon HD XR sights are way different than the factory sight. It will take some getting used to. But they work well. Make sure you have a gunsmith put these on though, as they are really hard to do by yourself.
Very nice Springfield XD-S night sights
These Springfield XD-S night sights have with a Big Orange Dot can be seen very clearly in even dim light. The rear sight is a U shape, so it may take some initial change in "brain imprinting" from the normal square bottom sight. They stand taller than the original factory sights and the rear sight is not as "smooth" (contured) as the OEM sight. The tritium lamps glow well at night but note that the rear sight have no white outline around the lamps (to reduce glare according to S.A).
I absolutely love my Trijicon HD XR Springfield armory night sights!
I absolutely love my Trijicon HD XR Springfield armory night sights! I carry concealed, and they do not dig into my side. At night, they are brighter than my future. Be very careful installing them; they are apt to bend a little if you try to use a punch and hammer. If it seizes up while bumping it, change the position of your punch. It’s best if you have a rear sight tool, but not absolutely necessary.