Trijicon HD Night Sights - for Sig Sauer #6 Front / #8 Rear like the Sig P365 [SG103Y/SG103O]
Front: Orange or Yellow Outline / Green Tritium, Rear: Black Outline / Green Tritium
Fits Sig Sauer models calibrated for .40S&W and .45ACP and pistols that come factory standard with #6 Front / #8 Rear including P220, P229, P240, P245, P938, Pro233, Pro2340, Pro245, and P365.
The HD Night Sights were specifically created to address the needs of tactical shooters. The three dot green tritium night sight set’s front sight features a taller blade and an aiming point ringed in photoluminescent paint while the rear sight is outlined in black and features a wider U-shaped notch. This unique configuration increases visibility and quickens front sight acquisition—even in transitional lighting. Additionally, the front surface of the rear sight is steeply hooked to assist in emergency one-handed slide operation. Green tritium lamps are warranted for 12 years from date of manufacture.
NOTE: Professional installation recommended. Dimensions for reference only
- ENHANCED FRONT-SIGHT ACQUISITION IN BRIGHT, TRANSITIONAL AND NO-LIGHT SITUATIONS - Glow-in-the-dark, photoluminescent-painted front outline combines with a “U” notch rear and black-painted rear outlines to quickly draw your eye to the front post in all lighting conditions.
- ONE-HANDED SLIDE MANIPULATION - Steeply hooked front surface to assist in an emergency, one-handed slide manipulation.
- INSTANTLY VISIBLE SIGHT PICTURE IN NO-LIGHT AND LOW-LIGHT SITUATIONS - Tritium phosphor-filled glass lamp illuminates sights for high visibility in all lighting conditions.
- ENHANCED PROTECTION FROM HEAVY RECOIL AND HARSH CLEANING SOLVENTS - Tritium gas lamps are contained within protective aluminum cylinders and have additional silicone rubber cushioning.
- EVENLY DISTRIBUTED LIGHT FROM TRITIUM LAMPS - Each Trijicon® tritium lamp is capped with a sapphire jewel that helps evenly distribute the light and also acts as an additional layer of protection from puncture and cleaning solvents.
- Sig P220 night sights
- Sig P229 night sights
- Sig P240 night sights
- Sig P245 night sights
- Sig P938 night sights
- Sig P365 night sights
- Sig P220 sights
- Sig P229 sights
- Sig P240 sights
- Sig P245 sights
- Sig P938 sights
- Sig P365 sights
Sig p365 Quick Links
- Sig p365 xl accessories
- Sig Sauer p365 accessories
- p365 accessories
- p365 light
- p365xl light
- p365 xl light
- streamlight tlr
- tlr 6 p365
- sig p365 accessories
- sig sauer p365 xl accessories
- p365xl accessories
- sig p365xl accessories
- sig p365 xl light
- sig p365 xl holster
- p365 xl holster
- p365 holster iwb
- sig p365 holster owb
- sig p365 xl light options
- p365xl tlr 7 sub holster
- sig p365 upgrades
- p365 tlr 7 sub holster
- sig p365 recoil spring upgrade
- sig p365 attachments
- sig p365 sights
- holster for sig p365 xl
- p365 rmrcc
- owb holster for sig p365
The distinction between inferior quality and premium SIG P365 Sights is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer SIG P365 Accessories from the most trusted brands like Trijicon Night Sights. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Fits Make||Sig Sauer®||Sig Sauer®|
|Fits Model||P220, P229, P240, P245, P938, Pro233, Pro2340, and Pro245, P365, and P365XL.||P220, P229, P240, P245, P938, Pro233, Pro2340, and Pro245, P365, and P365XL.|
|Front Lamp Color||Green||Green|
|Rear Lamp Color||Green||Green|
|Front Paint Color||Yellow||Yellow|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
An excellent sight
After many years and sight installs, I came across the Trijicon HD Night Sights. These sights provide me with the most transparent and quickest sight picture in the over 40 years of pistol shooting. These sights are like all Trijicon products, very well made and excellent for their intended purpose. I have to change the sights to these on all my Sig pistols.
Trijicon HD Night Sights
A helpful upgrade for aging eyes or others having trouble picking up the front sight. The large dot in high visibility colors draws your eye to the front sight. The rear sight's extra large u-shaped notch, along with the blacked-out anti-glare finish, allows your eye to go to the front sight for fast aiming. Well made and a good fit.
Oustanding Sig P220 sites
Just put this on a Sig Sauer P220 and say that they are an excellent upgrade to the stock sites. The orange fronts seem to pop a little brighter than the yellow, but not so much as to be overpowering night or day or distracting in any way. Not much else to them, but clear quality through and through.