Trijicon Suppressor Sights GL201-C-600649: Night Sight Set for Glock — White Front / White Rear with Green Lamps
Fits Glock Models: 17, 17L, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37, 38, and 39.
Trijicon Bright & Tough™Night Sights are three-dot iron sights that increase night-fire shooting accuracy by as much as five times over conventional sights. Equally impressive, they do so with the same speed as instinctive shooting - and without the need for batteries. Housed in a metal body and cushioned within silicone rubber, Bright & Tough Night Sights feature a unique shock-resistant design. Each lamp is capped with a sapphire jewel to help evenly distribute the light while protecting the lamp from solvents and puncture. Contained within aluminum cylinders for additional protection, the lamps are mounted on silicone rubber cushions to withstand shock and heavy recoil.
Green lamps are warranted for 12 years from the date of manufacture.
Professional installation recommended.
Features and Benefits of the Trijicon Glock 17/19 Suppressor Sights:
- INCREASED HEIGHT: Specically engineered to allow use with a suppressor or as backup iron sights for a slide-mounted red dot sight, such as the Trijicon RMR
- INSTANTLY VISIBLE SIGHT PICTURE IN NO-LIGHT AND LOW-LIGHT SITUATIONS: Tritium phosphor- lled glass lamp provides battery-free glow, allowing for a visible sight picture in all lighting situation
- ENHANCED PROTECTION FROM HEAVY RECOIL AND HARSH CLEANING SOLVENTS: Tritium gas lamps are contained within protective aluminum cylinders and have additional silicone rubber cushioning
- SAPPHIRE WINDOW: Each Trijicon tritium lamp is capped with a sapphire jewel which helps to evenly distribute the light from the tritium lamp as well as protect it from solvents and puncture
- FITS GLOCK MODELS: 17, 17L, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37, 38, and 39
- Glock 17 Suppressor Sights
- Glock 19 Suppressor Sights
- Glock 22 Suppressor Sights
- Glock 23 Suppressor Sights
- Glock 24 Suppressor Sights
- Glock 25 Suppressor Sights
- Glock 26 Suppressor Sights
- Glock 27 Suppressor Sights
- Glock 28 Suppressor Sights
- Glock 31 Suppressor Sights
- Glock 32 Suppressor Sights
- Glock 33 Suppressor Sights
- Glock 34 Suppressor Sights
- Glock 35 Suppressor Sights
- Glock 37 Suppressor Sights
- Glock 38 Suppressor Sights
- Glock 39 Suppressor Sights
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Glock night sights is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Glock Accessories from the most trusted brands like Trijicon Night Sights. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Trijicon Glock 19 suppressor sights
I bought the Trijicon Suppressor Night sights for my new Glock 19 MOS. I'm using the suppressor sights to co-witness the Trijicon RMR red dot sight installed on this gun. The combination works perfectly! The taller suppressor sights are visible at the bottom of the RMR "window," and having night sights is a huge plus. Also, if I decide to add a suppressor, the pistol is good to go. I couldn't be happier. Thanks, Mountsplus!
Trijicon Glock suppressor night sights
Love the taller sites for both giving quicker target acquisition and adding an RMR red dot.
Glock 19 suppressor night sights
Great co-witness with Trijicon RMR red dot on ZEV RMR cut slide on my Glock 19.
Trijicon suppressor night sights Glock 19
Great sights that rise over my suppressed Glock. Very bright at night. The worst is installing. The rear sight very tight. Recommend the use of a vise.
Trijicon suppressor sights Glock 17
This set is superbly made and has great visibility. The installation was easy with the right tools (a pusher for the rear sight and a special key for the front). This set is not cheap, but it is worth it!
Trijicon Glock suppressor night sight set
Installed these on an RMR'd Glock 19mos. They were easy to install and co-witness perfectly with a Trijicon RMR. The sights are very easy to pick up and get on target day or night. I can't speak to there effectiveness when used with a suppressor as I do not have one, nor do I see a need or use for a pistol suppressor. As a side note, if you are looking for a holster that will accommodate these taller sights check out TR holsters, I've found they work best and offer an RMR cut option.