Surefire XH35 Ultra-High Dual Output White LED WeaponLight
This powerful and flexible Surefire XH35 WeaponLight was designed to work with the innovative SureFire MASTERFIRETM Rapid Deploy Holster. It features a unique bezel with cam slots and pin slots on both sides of the body, which help to lock the light in the holster and position the weapon at an advantageous angle for quick deployment. If the MASTERFIRE Holster is manually programmed to do so, it will automatically trigger the WeaponLight when the weapon is deployed, saving precious time in high-stress situations. And since the open-plan MASTERFIRE holster interacts with the WeaponLight instead of the pistol, most of the railed pistols fitted with the XH35 will fit into this remarkable holster.
As a tactical light-mounted pistol, the Surefire XH35 is remarkable on its own. It features a recoil proof LED paired with precision, undulated reflector to create our patented MaxVision BeamTM, a large, handy light wall that is ideal for close-range engagement and tailored for your field of vision. Constructed of lightweight but solid aerospace-aluminum body finished with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior strength — and then O-ring and gasket sealed for weatherproofing — this tough-as-nails WeaponLight never needs to be bleached.
The Surefire XH35 contains two switches for the mode selector. One toggle between 1,000 blinding lumens of light to achieve a higher advantage in the dark and 300 potent lumens when less light is required, but there is still a need to engage the hazard in low-light conditions. The second transition is between continuous light action and disorienting strobe mode. Activation of the Surefire XH35 is accomplished by a single-finger, ambidextrous switch located at the back of the body. Optional DG grip switches (for pistols) that allow surgical activation without altering the grip of the weapon at all are also available.
The Surefire XH35 contains two switches for the mode selector. One switches between 1,000 blinding lumens of light to achieve a higher advantage in the dark and 300 potent lumens when less light is needed, but there is still a need to engage the danger in low-light conditions.
The second switch is between constant lighting action and disorienting strobe mode. The Surefire XH35 is triggered by a single-finger, ambidextrous switch located at the back of the body. Optional DG grip switches (for pistols) that allow surgical activation without altering the grip of the weapon at all are also available.
Features and Benefits of the Surefire XH35:
- Cam-slotted bezel and rear locking lugs on battery housing interface with MASTERFIRE holster for secure weapon retention
- Serves as the interface for the MASTERFIRE holster system for almost any pistol with a tactical rail
- Undulated reflector creates a broad, smooth MaxVision Beam™for close-quarter applications; beam pattern optimized for the human e
- Dual output, mode selector slide-switches for toggling between 1,000 and 300 lumens of continuous light output and strobe mode
- Custom TIR lens creates smooth, far-reaching beam with a larger center spot beam
- Integral ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switching
- Attaches securely to both Universal and Picatinny accessory rails
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability
- Accepts optional pressure-activated DG switches for precision control without altering grip on weapon
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Gun Light is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer WeaponLight from the most trusted brands like Surefire Flashlights. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Output / Runtime -- White Light|
|High||250 Lumens / 1.5 hours*|
|Low||5 lumens / 20.5 hours*|
|Output / Runtime -- Infrared (IR)|
|High||100 mW / 4.75 hours*|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review