Remington 1100/1187 Bipod Adapter by MIM Manufacturing
The SBA-1 adapter for the Remington 1100 is mounts securely on to the tubular magazine on your Remington shotgun. It creates a reliable mounting platform which features a sling swivel stud in order to attach any model of Harris bipods.
- Adapter is perfect for states that disallow hunting using a rifle.
- Adapter allows for mounting a Harris bipod to your Remington 1100 / 1187.
- Creates a solid and reliable platform for the Remington 1100 / 1187 which features a sling stud in order to attach Harris bipod.
- Attaches securely to the tubular magazine of your Remington shotgun.
- Made entirely within the USA.
If you are new to the wonderful world of firearms, you may have heard the word ‘Tripod’ from time to time. Tripod’s are well-known for stabilising firearm, nevertheless, bipods are also incredibly popular devices that are designed to provide functionality for many shooters. Bipods come with two legs rather than three which are found on tripods, and they require a little more hands-on participation and management from the user.There is an abundance of different makes and models of bipods, and attaching your biopod to your firearm requires what is known as a bipod adapter. In this article we will be taking a look at two adapters which have been specifically tailored to suit the Remington shotgun, with the SBA-1 fitting the 1100 model and the SBA-2 designed for the 870 model. Both the SBA-1 Remington 1100 bipod adapter and SBA-2 Remington 870 bipod adapter allow you to effortlessly and simply mount your Harris bipod to your firearm’s tubular magazine. Both adapters are made from all aluminum and steel which allows for a robust and sturdy construction that ensures a lifetime of use.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review