Samson SXS Lightweight 762 Series - M-LOK .308/AR10 Handguard
Samons Manufactruing top of the line SXS Lightweight handguard now for .308s. The striking design of the Samson SXS Lightweight handguard combines form, fit, and function to create an unrivaled performance. We took our solid-mounting SXS rail system and skeletonized it down to an astonishing 12 ounces (including the barrel nut). It is light enough for competition, yet rigid enough for professional use. The CNC machined fourth axis cut vent holes aid in barrel cooling, and the ergonomic shape encourages rapid follow up shots. An interrupted 12 o'clock M1913 Picatinny rail includes M-LOK® attachment points as do the 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions.
- SXS-LW-762L: LR308 pattern receiver with DPMS thread pattern barrel nut (1 7/16" - 16). Fits LR308 pattern height receivers.
- SXS-LW-762H: Armalite AR10 and DPMS "High" receivers with DPMS thread pattern barrel nut (1 7/16" - 16). Fits AR-10 height receivers.
Includes Handguard, barrel nut, a hex wrench, and barrel nut wrench.
Features of the Samson SXS Lightweight AR-10 Handguard:
- Numerous weight reduction cuts
- Easy to install Vertical Bias Mount (VBM) captured clamping system
- Free float
- Interrupted M1913 Picatinny rail on the 12 o'clock position for front BUIS and bridging optics with the receiver
- Ergonomic design
- M-LOK attachment points at the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions
- Patent Pending
- Made in New Hampshire USA
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finish: MIL-A-8625 type III class 2 anodizing
How do I know what SXS-762 Profile (height) to choose?
There are two standard heights of .308 AR receivers on the market, Armalite/DPMS High, and DPMS low. The DPMS Low is not the same as the DPMS GII. To be sure you are choosing the correct Samson handguard for your AR10 style rifle, you can call the manufacturer of the receiver or measure from the center of the bore to the top of the receiver.
If it is approximately 1.32”, this is Armalite/DPMS high and you will need the H series. If it is roughly 1.25” it is DPMS low and you will need the L series.
Measuring the height from the center of the bore to the top of the receiver: To Measure the distance from the center of the bore to the top of the receiver you will need a set of calipers. Measure the diameter of the threads and divide that number by 2. Then measure from the bottom of the threads to the top of the rail on the receiver. Use that result and subtract the divided number; which is the height from the center of the bore to the top of the receiver.
- Lightweight ar10 handguard
- AR10 lightweight handguard
- Samson SXS 762
- Samson SXS handguard
- Lightweight 308 handguard
- 308 ar rail
- AR 10 handguard
- Lightweight ar 10 handguard
- ar10 hand guard
Samson Quick Links:
- Samson manufacturing
- Samson handguard
- Samson evolution handguard
- Samson vertical grip
- Samson magnifier
- Samson rail
- Samson mini 14 folding stock
- Samson m lok vertical grip
- Samson evolution
- Samson sights
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR-10 Handguard is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR-10 accessories from the most trusted brands like Samson Manufacturing. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Great lightweight ar 10 handguard well built, easy fit
This was a straightforward installation and the mounting system this uses makes it hassle and guess-free. Tighten barrel nut, slide it on, crank down the bottom screws and you're pretty much done. The barrel nut does not interfere with the gas tube at all on my DI system. Guard feels great in my hand, and there are no sharp edges.