Vism AK KeyMod Handguard - Standard Length
- VISM AK KeyMod handguards are designed to fit most AKM stamped receivers with the standard AK barrel profile.
- This is the Standard Length handguard, replaces the standard factory lower and upper wooden/plastic handguards.
- Easy Drop-In installation. No gunsmithing required for most installations. Includes mounting bolts and tool.
- KeyMod slots at 8 angled surfaces for mounting your accessories.
- Top handguard is pre-drilled and compatible with NcSTAR's micro Dot Reflex optics. Offering the lowest Micro Dot mounting position to co-witness with the AK Iron Sights.
- Includes 2.3" Short (3 KM) KeyMod to Picatinny (5 Slot) Accessory Rail.
- Nice slim profile that is comfortable to hold.
- Black Anodized exterior finish
- Length: 6.3"
- Weight: 6.7 oz. (without short accessory rail)
- Weight: 7.5 oz. (with short accessory rail)
- ak47 handguard
- akm handguard
- wasr 10 handguard
- ak47 quad rail
- ak47 handguards
- ak74 handguard
- ak forend
- ak47 handgaurd
- ak47 rails
- ak keymod handguard
- ak47 hand guard
- ak keymod
- vska handguard replacement
- ak 47 handguards
- ak extended handguard
- akm rail
- wasr 10 foregrip
- mlok ak lower handguard
- ak 47 keymod
- ak47 handguard rail
- ak with rails
- ak 74 handguard
- ak quad rail handguard
- ak top handguard
- wasr 10 rail handguard
- ak metal handguard
- VISM handguard
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR Handguard is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR 15 Accessories from the most trusted brands like. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Vism AK aluminum handguard
It seemed to be a very durable handguard. Has the ability for many options as far as mounting lights, lasers or optics. For the price, it’s a good deal. As durable as other Handguards I own, like the Arsenal PR-01.
Exceptionally good for the price
I have no complaints with this handguard. Installation on my James River Armory/Pioneer Arms AKM was simple, the fit is perfect, and with a bit of Loctite on the screws, it has stayed secure after approximately 700 rounds. NcStar products seem to be of widely varying quality; the company's optics, for example, leaves much to be desired. This handguard, however, is an excellent value, and at a fraction of the price of some other manufacturers, you get a functional, stable platform for whatever peripherals you may wish to run.