Magpul MOE AR-15 Carbine Stock – Commercial-Spec
The commercial-spec version of the Magpul MOE Carbine stock for the AR-15 is certainly a high quality, low priced and excellent alternative to using standard weapon parts. The feature set is simplified, but contains the excellent engineering and tough, durable materials that Magpul is well recognized.
The drop-in replacement butt-stock by Magpul is designed for AR-15 carbines that offer the commercial-spec size receiver extension tubes. The overall effect is one of being lightweight and perfect for quick action. The streamlined design uses the classic A-frame to avoid snagging issues. Plus, the release latch is shielded so that it prevents being activated by accident.
Using a chrome-silicon spring to prevent auto-collapse failure and to maintain its inherent strength by resisting spring relaxation in the extra-power lock mechanism, this commercial-spec model also includes a .55” rubber butt-pad to add more padding and comfort to the shoulder area. Plus, the butt-pad will accommodate the longer, slanted back that is common to many commercial-spec tubes as well.
- The stock mounts on a commercial size carbine receiver extension tube. It is compatible with such manufactures as RRA, Bushmaster, Olympic, DPMS and more.
- Slim profile and sloping cheek weld for maximum comfort.
- Chrome silicone lock spring is long lasting and provides positive locking as well
- Reduced snagging and accidental operation thanks to the shielded release latch
- Sling Mounts: 1.25” Sling Loops, Lanyard hole for custom para-cord devices
- Compatible with many receiver-mount sling attachments, including the Magpul ASAP
- Side mounting slots will accept optional cheek risers for the non-AR-15/M16 units
There is an extended rubber-butt pad that is included with the stock. Also, there are optional accessories that include a standard rubber-butt pad and cheek risers as well. The stock comes in four different colors;
- Dark Earth
- Foliage Green
- Olive Drab
MOECarbine Stock, Commercial-Spec
- Weight: 8.5 oz.
- Weight, w/receiver extension: 13.8 oz.
- Length, max: 7.2 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.8 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~10.8 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: ~14.6 in.
All products are Made in the USA which includes both size versions of the M4 Carbine receiver extensions. Check to make sure which size extension that you have before ordering. For example, if you have the Mil-Spec, then order the Mil-Spec extension.
Customer Ratings & Reviews